LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- NewFronts 2016: Nat Geo Plans VR Trip to Mars, Fullscreen Expands, Vice Talks TV at a Digital Affair "We are bringing millennials back to TV," Vice CEO Shane Smith told the crowd. "I don't know why I'm so excited about that."
- Channing Tatum and 'Magic Mike Live' Pitch Hearst at the NewFrontsFacebook Live and Snapchat shared center stage with a Vegas dance revue at Hearst's NewFronts pitch.
- Rewind: Kids Bite Dog in The Second-Greatest Hot Dog Jingle of All Time...for Broadway giants like Neil Simon and Rodgers and Hart, written a
revuecalled "Tickets, Please!" and worked for a long time on Sid Caesar...
- Reality TV Powers Find Scripted Ambitions a Long Time Coming...in May) and "Men of the Strip," about a Las Vegas male
revueshow. E! renewed "#RichKids of Beverly Hills" for a second season. Shows...
- Six Things You Didn't Know About Barton F. Graf 9000 Founder Gerry Graf...like Gerry but years before -- and he wrote for the same comedy
revue. Gerry struck up a conversation and followed him around. He ended up...