LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Media Chart for Nov. 4: Baseball Swings a Ratings ResurgenceThanks to an exciting World Series, MLB saw its best days in years.
- Tool, Story Add Female Directors; and More Production Moves...marketing positions with creativity-focused companies before transitioning to graphic design. Pink
RiotFilms , a food and beverage production company, has rebranded as Canteen , and...
- Rebranding Hillary Clinton: RNC Diary, Day 2...2016 And Tuesday afternoon, also on Euclid, I spotted a group of
riotpolice on horseback -- possibly the same team I saw on Sunday -- blocking...
- Where Are All the Sponsors? Republican National Convention Diary, Day 0 On the eve of the RNC, A&T seemed to have the most visible presence among corporate sponsors of the event.
- Empower This: Your 'Go-Girl' Boosterism Isn't Actually Feminism...isn't buying it. The author of "We Were Feminists Once: From
RiotGrrrl to CoverGirl, the Buying and Selling of a Political Movement" and...