LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How an Esports League Is Changing to Lure Brand Sponsors...more brand dollars and make the sport more accessible to casual fans.
RiotGames Inc., owner of the wildly popular League of Legends game and...
- Behind the Rise of Esports and What It Means for Brands Esports is growing up, and brand marketers should be paying attention.
- SXSW: Why Pay-TV Bundles Will Just Take a New Form as Cord-Cutting Grows...product compared with traditional pay-TV carriage varies by the programmer. At
RiotGames, which is currently working with MLB Advanced Media on a consumer...
- Community Films Signs Young, Winecoff Joins EpochPlus new talent at Superlounge, Bullitt and more
- How Quick Thinking (and a Spiffy Necktie) Saved Super Bowl XXVI for Budweiser...stark contrast to the prevailing floral trend that has made a botanical
riotof the neckwear back in New York, is splashed with little footballs...