LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- An Esports marketer joins Loyalkaspar and Refinery29's head of design signs to NA Collective...an extensive background in gaming, sports and entertainment, has spent time at
RiotGames and Amazon Games and has directed a documentary for ESPN on...
- Esports Fund Raises $38 Million From Evolution Media, St. Louis Cardinals, Kevin Durant...world of professional video gaming. This year, both Activision Blizzard Inc. and
RiotGames Inc., two of the world's biggest publishers, created franchised leagues...
- In the Wake of the Nutella Riots, Can the World Survive World Nutella Day?Unfortunately, there were no reports of shoppers bludgeoning each other with freshly-baked baguettes.
- How the Philly Police Greased Crisco's MarketingThe shortening got unexpected attention in wake of the Eagles' win, but the brand hasn't done much to amplify it.
- Super Bowl Alert: What You Need to Know Today...way. See its Super Bowl spot (driven by a fully licensed Quiet
Riotsong) plus more details here , courtesy of our voluminous, searchable and browseable...