LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Should P&G Use Its Influence to Defend Gay Rights in Russia?P&G is the top advertiser on Rossiya1, where a news anchor discussing organ donation said gay men's hearts should be burned or buried.
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- 50 Largest U.S. Promotion Agencies...6 39 69 SourceLink Itasca, Ill. 15,000 200.0 40 39
Rivet* [Interpublic] Chicago 14,280 2.0 41 40 CCG Marketing Solutions* West...
- Samsung 'Pitch' Is Super Bowl's Second-Highest-Rated Ad. But No. 1 Is......the TV set, and it's possible that TV promos didn't
rivetviewers as well as big-budget major-marketer spectacles. CBS ran 42...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2011 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.