LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- How Xerox uses custom magazine to get past admin gatekeepers...rolled out its “Get Optimistic” campaign, working with agencies
Roberts Communicationsand Babcock & Jenkins. Xerox wanted to reorient the conversation, focusing not on...
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- BtoB's Best - Nontraditional: Xerox Corp.Xerox Corp. Agency:
Roberts Communications, Rochester, N.Y. Campaign: International Jazz Festival Scavenger Hunt brochure Launch date: June 2011 Creative credits: Chief creative officer: Bruce...