LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tool Signs Jerk Store, Bullitt Adds Sealy and Zames...Moxie Pictures as executive producer. Hacohen has previously executive produced at
Rock Paper ScissorsEntertainment, Hungry Man , Tool, and House of Usher, working on campaigns...
- Ad Age Wake-Up Call: Changes Ahead for Social Media Video Ads, and Other News to Know Today GroupM, Facebook and Reddit all have some news about what's next for social media video ads.
- Timoner Joins Saville, Not to Scale Opens L.A. Office Plus Decon hires Lobikis, Tool signs Cairns
- Creativity Top 5: The Week's Best Ads...David Devlin Producer: Fergus Brown Line Producer: Leah Fleischmann Editorial Company:
Rock Paper ScissorsEditor: Damion Clayton Assistant Editor: Martin Hseih Assistant Editor: Sebastian Zotoff...
- KFC Has Two Colonels in Its First Super Bowl Commercial -- Watch It Here...show more of the KFC colonels' interaction, including a game of
rock, paper, scissors, arm wrestling and a tense-meets-funny fireside chat over whether...
Ad Council: Awkward Silence Presents Seize the Awkward Agency: Droga5 Media: TV/Video