LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Check Out Donald Trump's New Online AdsThe Trump campaign has passed another milestone of campaigning by introducing online ads into its still-sparse ad mix.
- RNC's Voter Data Provider Teams Up With Google, Facebook and Other Ad Firms...of lagging Democrats. Data Trust has formed relationships with Google , Facebook,
Rocket Fuel, Collective, Quantcast , Resonate , TubeMogul , Targeted Victory and Yume, according to the company...
- The Strange Brew of Curious Political Data...political clients as the primary season ramped up, digital ad firm
Rocket Fuelin August pitched reporters with catchy data points from its study of...
- New European Privacy Rules Mean More Complexity for Data-Hungry Marketers A new EU data-protection proposal broadens the definition of personal data and restricts use of data for profiling consumers.
- Dish to Woo Digital Advertisers With Programmatic Exchange for Targeted TV Ads...is currently being tested with several ad tech firms including DataXU,
Rocket Fueland TubeMogul . The platform will be opened up to the industry after...