LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What's Driving Ad Tech's Newfound Sense of Civic Duty on Travel Ban and BeyondThe momentum behind tech's vocal stance on the travel ban reflects a rising drum beat from tech industry firms on other issues.
- Adblock Plus Names 'Acceptable Ads' Committee, but Some Members Don't Seem Enthusiastic...full: For-profit coalition Â· Advertisers: Dell (seat) Â· Ad-tech:
Rocket FuelInc. (seat); Rakuten Marketing; Native Ads, Inc.; Sharethrough; The Media Trust; BuySellAds...
- Ad Tech Firms Rocket Fuel, Turn and MediaMath Oppose Immigration Ban Some of the best known ad tech firms including
Rocket Fuel, AdRoll and Turn joined a large collective of mostly tech firms that signed a...
- 'MethBot' Puts the Spotlight on FraudLast year's discovery of the massive ad-fraud operation known as MethBot should cause all industry participants to redouble their anti-fraud efforts and ask the right questions, writes Ari Levenfeld, senior director of privacy and inventory quality at Rocket Fuel.
- Rubicon Project Exploring a Possible Sale...become almost commonplace over the last two years. Earlier this week,
Rocket Fuelsaid it would lay off 93 employees in an effort to save...