LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet the Minneapolis Shop That Created the HurryCaneThis cane for seniors turned into a $50 million bonanza for a Minneapolis ad agency.
- Bailey Lauerman, Campfire Take Top Honors at 2013 Ad Age Small Agency Awards...Previous winners have also included: Pereira & O'Dell , San Francisco; and
Rockfish Interactive, based in Rogers, Ark., which is now owned by WPP . "This year...
- Startup Watch: Mobile Polling App 'Thumb' Opens Doors to Brands and Researchers...VP-digital strategy Rachel Weiss, 360i VP-emerging media, David Berkowitz,
Rockfish InteractiveCMO Dave Knox, and PepsiCo director of digital Ashwin Nathan. All have...
- Beam Goes Back to School in Search of Social-Media Solution...now in the marketing industry, including Twitter President-Revenue Adam Bain,
Rockfish InteractiveCMO Dave Knox and Forbes.com CMO Network Editor Jenny Rooney, the...
- Dunnhumby: Time to Ditch the DemographicTo much of the marketing-services industry, Dunnhumby may be an analytics firm with a funny-sounding name, but with "big data" on the rise, geeky is the new sexy in marketing.