LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age's Magazines of the Year 2016: See All the WinnersAd Age's 2016 Magazines of the Year are iconic, beloved by readers and advertisers, and generate serious revenue.
- Why Don't More Women Run Media Companies?Arianna Huffington's departure served as a reminder that very few large media companies are led by women.
- Rodale Poaches Matt Bean From Time Inc. to Edit Men's Health...don't tell that to Matt Bean, who will be returning to
Rodaleas editor of Men's Health magazine, the company will announce Friday...
- WPP's MediaCom Transforms Happy Hour Into Healthy Hour...to host the fitness classes at MediaCom's New York office. The
Rodalemedia outlets suggested fitness power couple Christina Jensen and Andy Speer, who...
- Cosmopolitan Names Promaulayko Editor as Coles Ascends at Hearst...2000 to 2008. She also served as editor in chief of the
Rodalemgazine Women's Health and most recently edited the now-shuttered Yahoo...