LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Making Sense of Olympian Shaun White's Victory-Apology Tour...cross-over celebrity that he's been on the cover of
Rolling Stonetwice (both times shirtless, and one time in stars-and-stripes pants...
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Uber's New COO Plans Marketing Cuts, Rolling Stone Is Sold...number of passenger airline trips taken globally for the first time.
Rolling Stonehas a new owner Penske Media has acquired a majority percent stake...
- Here's Who's Most Likely to Buy Rolling Stone UPDATE: "Penske Media buys majority stake in
Rolling Stonemagazine," via Reuters (Dec. 20, 9:08 p.m. ET) - - - Previously: In September, Rolling Stone founder...
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.
- Tito's Handmade Vodka Tops Ad Age's Marketers of the Year This year's big winner, Tito's Handmade Vodka, floated to the top because of a once-derided brand legend. See the full list.