LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Rolling Stone Puts Itself Up for Sale
Rolling Stoneco-founder Jann Wenner is putting his majority stake up for sale, ready to relinquish control of the magazine that has stood for...
- Your Monday Wake-Up Call: The Emmys, Coca-Cola's New Campaign and Rolling Stone's Sale...said: "The company needs to be bigger than our core brand."
Rolling Stoneis going up for sale Rolling Stone is celebrating its 50th anniversary...
- Ad Age Wake-Up Call: Uber's Surprise CEO Pick, Mayweather vs. McGregor and Other News to Know Today Uber's board has reportedly settled on the CEO of Expedia to replace Travis Kalanick.
- Is This NYMag Cover Story Prescient or Wishful Thinking?Plus: Colbert 2020, The New Yorker profiles wannabe Time Inc. boss (and Trump buddy) David Pecker, and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- Roger Ailes, Founder of Murdoch's Fox News Channel, Dies...and author of "The Age of Reagan," according to a 2011
Rolling Stonearticle. "That's why Ailes is a genius. He's combined opinion...