LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How Brands Targeted China's International Travelers During the Lunar New YearMore people are traveling outside China for the holiday, and marketers are thinking about how to tap into that trend.
- Brands Celebrate Year of the Rooster With Emojis, Mobile Games, Art...and artist Ni Chuan Jing celebrated this year's zodiac animal, the
rooster. People can download the digital paintings to use as wallpaper on their...
- 7-Eleven Seeks New Creative Agency...a TV spot, an animated commercial with a singing owl and a
roosterthat ran in 1949. 7-Eleven's U.S. retail sales were...
- RSA, Pixeldust, Saville Add Directorial TalentAll the production moves from around the industry.
- Lowdown: See CoverGirl's First Cover Boy in New AdThe Lowdown has the latest on the beauty brand's diverse group of ambassadors and how Sriracha is being used by McDonald's and Lexus.