LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- RSA, Pixeldust, Saville Add Directorial TalentAll the production moves from around the industry.
- 7-Eleven Seeks New Creative Agency...a TV spot, an animated commercial with a singing owl and a
roosterthat ran in 1949. 7-Eleven's U.S. retail sales were...
- Lowdown: See CoverGirl's First Cover Boy in New AdThe Lowdown has the latest on the beauty brand's diverse group of ambassadors and how Sriracha is being used by McDonald's and Lexus.
- AT&T Building Niche Streaming Network VRV as CollegeHumor Joins Lineup...VRV, a new streaming service with videos from popular web channels Crunchyroll,
RoosterTeeth and Cartoon Hangover. VRV announced Thursday it also signed CollegeHumor, Funimation...
- J&J's World Cup Campaign Barely Mentions Soccer or World Cup...their children to care about others. JWT , New York and production company
Roostertapped children's book author Patricia Lakin to conduct interviews with kids...