LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age's Women to Watch 2016 Meet the women who are inspiring the next generation of leaders.
- Digital Digs: What Life's Like Inside a Smart HomeIsobar U.S. president has turned his abode into a high-tech haven.
- After Instagram Direct: How Blurring Social-Media Boundaries Will Affect MarketersThe major social networks are moving away from the goal of doing one thing brilliantly, writes Tim Dunn, at a cost in creative potential.
- Deloitte Digital Acquires Digital Agency Banyan Branch...with WPP in 2000. The product was a U.S. digital venture,
Roundarch, led by two veterans of Deloitte's Customer Relationship Management and e...
- Obamacare Means Insurers Need to Get a Lot Better at Search MarketingBlue Cross Blue Shields in different states are competing for the same search terms, the authors write, driving cost-per-click near $10.