LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Upfront Battle Royale: Fall's 6 Hottest Time SlotsFrom "The Muppets" to "Supergirl," no one gets a free ride on the fall 2015 broadcast TV schedule.
- Thanks AMC? New York Restaurants' Promotional 'Mad Men' Lunch Menus Are Mostly Booze...Soup du Jour "a la Mad Men" (red cabbage soup), Poulet Ã la
Royale(chicken in puff pastry) and Ile Flottante, a French custard dessert.
- Skunk Signs Philippe Andre, Hornet Opens in London and MoreAll the latest production moves from around the industry.
- The Sweet Shop Welcomes Spooner, Look Effects Staff Join MassMarket Media...runner and then as a 2D Artist on projects such as "Casino
Royale," Channel 4's "Nathan Barley" and the promo for The Chemical Brothers...
- Saville Signs Sorcher, Doomsday Launches Ninja, Merc Joins Humble and More...including Bryan Singer ("X-Men"), Paul Haggis ("Crash") and Martin Campbell ("Casino
Royale.") Los Angeles-based music video production house Doomsday has launched Ninja , a...