For over 27 years, we’ve created remarkable work and remarkable growth for our clients.
Because we live in a world where attention is scarce, it’s not enough to out-spend or out-shout. Our work must be different, worthy of paying attention to, and worthy of talking about.
We champion Whitespace. The space that commands attention, because our clients are there and their competitors are not.
RPA uses Whitespace to un-level the playing field to our clients’ advantage. We swing big and multiply the force of their investment. We get them noticed and drive growth.
We are an independent ad agency of over 450 creative entrepreneurs, headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, who work tirelessly to move audiences to action in today’s digital world.
Farmers Insurance 15 Seconds of Smart
Intuit Small Business - Get Business Growing
Honda Loves You Back
• Larry Postaer, Co-Chair
• Gerry Rubin, Co-Chair
• Bill Hagelstein, President, CEO
• Tom Kirk, EVP, Management Account Director
• Joe Baratelli, EVP, Chief Creative Officer
• Lark Baskerville, SVP, Director of Human Resources
• Cathleen Campe, SVP, Director of Media Communications-Broadcast and Video Investment
• David Berne, SVP, Director of Strategic Planning
• Jason Sperling, SVP, Executive Creative Director
• Tim Leake, SVP, Director of Growth & Innovation
• Pete Imwalle, EVP, Chief Operations Officer
• Mike Margolin, SVP, Director of Audience Strategy
RPA on Twitter
- LA Clippers' New Campaign: We're Not Owned By A Racist Anymore!...We have walked through fire and come out on the other side."
RPA, which won the account last month following a review, handled the campaign...
- NBA Reaches Out to Agencies for Creative Work...The Los Angeles Clippers this summer began a review in the wake of the Donald Sterling Scandal, naming
RPAas its agency earlier this month.
- In Media, 'Multiplying Value' Should Replace Mantra of 'Cutting Costs'When clients ask media agencies to cut costs, they're doing more harm than good, writes RPA exec Mike Margolin.
- Los Angeles Clippers Name RPA New Agency After Review The Los Angeles Clippers have named
RPAthe team's new agency after a review that came on the heels of the scandal around racist...
- Honda Consolidates Digital for Honda and Acura With Razorfish-Publicis Team...comment or couldn't immediately be reached. Honda declined to comment. Currently,
RPAhandles digital creative for Honda while Mullen and MXM handle various digital...