For over 27 years, we’ve created remarkable work and remarkable growth for our clients.
Because we live in a world where attention is scarce, it’s not enough to out-spend or out-shout. Our work must be different, worthy of paying attention to, and worthy of talking about.
We champion Whitespace. The space that commands attention, because our clients are there and their competitors are not.
RPA uses Whitespace to un-level the playing field to our clients’ advantage. We swing big and multiply the force of their investment. We get them noticed and drive growth.
We are an independent ad agency of over 450 creative entrepreneurs, headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, who work tirelessly to move audiences to action in today’s digital world.
• Larry Postaer, Co-Chair
• Gerry Rubin, Co-Chair
• Bill Hagelstein, President, CEO
• Tom Kirk, EVP, Management Account Director
• Joe Baratelli, EVP, Chief Creative Officer
• Lark Baskerville, SVP, Director of Human Resources
• Cathleen Campe, SVP, Director of Media Communications-Broadcast and Video Investment
• David Berne, SVP, Director of Strategic Planning
• Jason Sperling, SVP, Executive Creative Director
• Tim Leake, SVP, Director of Growth & Innovation
• Pete Imwalle, EVP, Chief Operations Officer
• Mike Margolin, SVP, Director of Audience Strategy
RPA on Twitter
- Creative Ink: A Gallery of Adland's Best Tattoos...your own? Try our online tattoo generator . Rich Ford EVB Laura Crigler
RPAFelipe Yamaoka AKQA Greta Mantooth Deutsch, L.A. Josh Mantooth Deutsch, L...
- Agency Tattoos: Mike TakeshitaThe majority of
RPAVP-Digital Design Director Michael Takeshita's tattoos have some meaning in Japanese culture -- "whether that be my family crest, the...
- Agency Tattoos: Lior Ben-Aharon
RPASenior Copywriter Lior Ben-Aharon has a tattoo featuring the signature his grandfather signed his paintings with. His grandfather was a Holocaust survivor who...
- Agency Tattoos: Laura Crigler
RPAArt Director Laura Crigler has multiple tattoos, but her favorite is of Roy Lichtenstein's painting "Drowning Girl," which is altered to convey a...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.