In a word (well, two words), we believe in People First.
Whether you call it a philosophy, a positioning, a mission, or a manifesto, it amounts to the same thing: an approach to our work, our people, and our clients that has guided us since the beginning. And always will.
PEOPLE FIRST FOR OUR CLIENTS
We connect brands with people, and people with brands. And in doing so, we help our clients drive business success. We are attracted to brands with a beating heart and a greater purpose in the world - brands comprised of people who truly care about those they serve, and who share our belief in valuing those on staff.
PEOPLE FIRST FOR OUR ASSOCIATES
We have a culture that values and supports our people, their lives and their professional growth. We believe we work best when we work together, leaving titles and disciplines at the door. We work to create truly integrated teams, and empower them to solve our clients’ business challenges in exciting and unprecedented ways.
PEOPLE FIRST FOR OUR WORK
We create ideas and experiences that resonate with people. Things people want to share, talk about, and engage with. We start by seeing a brand’s business challenges through the “People Lens” - a fancy way of saying that we place ourselves in the lives of the people on the other end of an experience or a piece or brand communication. We hold our work to a higher standard than any industry award: the human standard.
PEOPLE FIRST FOR THE FUTURE
As technology, client expectations, business models, and media channels change - focusing on “People First” is what keeps us relevant, successful and ahead of the curve.
• Larry Postaer, Co-Founder
• Gerry Rubin, Co-Founder
• Bill Hagelstein, President, CEO
• Pete Imwalle, EVP, Chief Operations Officer
• Joe Baratelli, EVP, Chief Creative Officer
• Tom Kirk, EVP, Management Account Director
• David Berne, EVP, Chief Strategy Officer
• Lark Baskerville, SVP, Director of Human Resources
• Cathleen Campe, SVP, Director of Media Communications-Broadcast and Video Investment
• Jason Sperling, SVP, Executive Creative Director
• Tim Leake, SVP, Creative, Marketing and Innovation
• Mike Margolin, SVP, Director of Audience Strategy
Awards & Accolades
- #FixIt! How to Save Twitter in 140 Ways...Twitter hatred brings us down. â "@jasonsperling Jason Sperling, executive creative director,
RPAHelp @jack let go. It's one thing to run two co...
- These Honda Fit Ads Disappear Into the Back of the Car...a small but roomy vehicle for entry-level buyers. One video by
RPAbegins with a typical backyard scene. Then suddenly the entire ad set...
- Agency Brief: Monkeys, Lobsters, Pickles and Ice Cream...expertise to the group's existing PR capabilities in the U.S.
RPAart director dishes on pickles and ice cream After hearing about odd...
- Creatives You Need to Know: Tylynne McCauley and Brian Farkas...seem so effortless. The team previously worked at Pitch and before that
RPA, where they conceived notable social media campaigns for Honda. Among those was...
- 'Don't Boil the Ocean': How RPA Hired 120 People in Four Months When L.A. shop
RPAwon back Honda's massive media account early this year, it needed some extra hands on deck. About 120 pairs...