For over 27 years, we’ve created remarkable work and remarkable growth for our clients.
Because we live in a world where attention is scarce, it’s not enough to out-spend or out-shout. Our work must be different, worthy of paying attention to, and worthy of talking about.
We champion Whitespace. The space that commands attention, because our clients are there and their competitors are not.
RPA uses Whitespace to un-level the playing field to our clients’ advantage. We swing big and multiply the force of their investment. We get them noticed and drive growth.
We are an independent ad agency of over 450 creative entrepreneurs, headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, who work tirelessly to move audiences to action in today’s digital world.
• Larry Postaer, Co-Chair
• Gerry Rubin, Co-Chair
• Bill Hagelstein, President, CEO
• Tom Kirk, EVP, Management Account Director
• Joe Baratelli, EVP, Chief Creative Officer
• Lark Baskerville, SVP, Director of Human Resources
• Cathleen Campe, SVP, Director of Media Communications-Broadcast and Video Investment
• David Berne, SVP, Director of Strategic Planning
• Jason Sperling, SVP, Executive Creative Director
• Tim Leake, SVP, Director of Growth & Innovation
• Pete Imwalle, EVP, Chief Operations Officer
• Mike Margolin, SVP, Director of Audience Strategy
- Instagram @Skeletakeover
- Skeletor and He-Man singing Jingle Bros
- Brad the Lyft Driver
- Music Festival
RPA on Twitter
- B-to-B Advertisers Return to Super Bowl -- With Fewer SpotsWeb development company Wix.com is a newcomer to the Super Bowl this year, with a spot featuring former NFL players.
- Creativity 50 2014: ALS Ice Bucketers...The Man Your Man Could Smell Like" above) and agency professionals (see
RPA's ECD Jason Sperling below) . But the credit for the campaign's...
- LA Clippers' New Campaign: We're Not Owned By A Racist Anymore!...We have walked through fire and come out on the other side."
RPA, which won the account last month following a review, handled the campaign...
- In Media, 'Multiplying Value' Should Replace Mantra of 'Cutting Costs'When clients ask media agencies to cut costs, they're doing more harm than good, writes RPA exec Mike Margolin.
- NBA Reaches Out to Agencies for Creative Work...The Los Angeles Clippers this summer began a review in the wake of the Donald Sterling Scandal, naming
RPAas its agency earlier this month.