In a word (well, two words), we believe in People First.
Whether you call it a philosophy, a positioning, a mission, or a manifesto, it amounts to the same thing: an approach to our work, our people, and our clients that has guided us since the beginning. And always will.
PEOPLE FIRST FOR OUR CLIENTS
We connect brands with people, and people with brands. And in doing so, we help our clients drive business success. We are attracted to brands with a beating heart and a greater purpose in the world - brands comprised of people who truly care about those they serve, and who share our belief in valuing those on staff.
PEOPLE FIRST FOR OUR ASSOCIATES
We have a culture that values and supports our people, their lives and their professional growth. We believe we work best when we work together, leaving titles and disciplines at the door. We work to create truly integrated teams, and empower them to solve our clients’ business challenges in exciting and unprecedented ways.
PEOPLE FIRST FOR OUR WORK
We create ideas and experiences that resonate with people. Things people want to share, talk about, and engage with. We start by seeing a brand’s business challenges through the “People Lens” - a fancy way of saying that we place ourselves in the lives of the people on the other end of an experience or a piece or brand communication. We hold our work to a higher standard than any industry award: the human standard.
PEOPLE FIRST FOR THE FUTURE
As technology, client expectations, business models, and media channels change - focusing on “People First” is what keeps us relevant, successful and ahead of the curve.
• Larry Postaer, Co-Founder
• Gerry Rubin, Co-Founder
• Bill Hagelstein, President, CEO
• Pete Imwalle, EVP, Chief Operations Officer
• Joe Baratelli, EVP, Chief Creative Officer
• Tom Kirk, EVP, Management Account Director
• David Berne, EVP, Chief Strategy Officer
• Lark Baskerville, SVP, Director of Human Resources
• Cathleen Campe, SVP, Director of Media Communications-Broadcast and Video Investment
• Jason Sperling, SVP, Executive Creative Director
• Tim Leake, SVP, Creative, Marketing and Innovation
• Mike Margolin, SVP, Director of Audience Strategy
- Candy Cane Lane VR Experience
- Civic Hatchback - Made Mean
- Lost and Found
- Emergency Broadcast System Test
Awards & Accolades
- Honda Is Coming Back to the Super Bowl...to plug the redesigned 2017 Honda CR-V. Honda agency-of-record
RPAwill handle the spot. Honda declined to reveal creative details or the...
- Camp & King, BBH, RGA Add Creative Directors...she has visited and photographed Jordan, Nicaragua, Uganda, Morocco, Colombia and India.
RPAhas hired Marlon Hernandez as VP, group creative director. He will manage...
- Super Bowl LI Complete Ad Chart...FCB Grey GSD&M internal Leo Burnett McGarryBowen Merkley and Partners Pinnacle
RPATeam One Venables Bell & Partners Wieden & Kennedy 84 Lumber Retail Buy: One...
- Here's the Agenda for Ad Age's Brand Summit L.A....curated by sibling publication Creativity, include executives from Target, Deutsch LA , Honda,
RPA, Mondelez International and Amusement Park Entertainment. Register for Brand Summit in Los...
- The Best Ads of the Olympics Opening Ceremony...fresh take on truck commercials in this mesmerizing stop-motion ad from
RPAand directed by PES via Reset. Actor Christoph Waltz plays all kinds...
JAN20The Internet of Things Is Why Marketers Are At CES
OCT26Marketers Want to Harness Tech, But Many Lack the Skills
OCT7Why the 'Selfie Spoon' is a sign of a great creative agency
SEP21How Data Management Platforms Are Working for Agencies and Marketers
NOV2Majority of Marketers Plan a Media Agency Review Next Year
SEP30YouTube Adjusts to Changing Video Market
SEP14Omnicom's New Media Agency Brand Helped it Land AT&T
OCT14Google Wants to Bring Brand Advertising to Mobile
JUN1Branded Content Wins Film Festival Award
DEC2Best Places to Work Have Happy Employees
FEB10Consulting Services Add Creative and Digital Agency Expertise