LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Blowouts and Low-Profile Teams Drive the NFL Playoffs Down 14%...49ers drew 42 million viewers. Household ratings for this year's NFC
rumblewere down 13 percent to a 21.7 rating. CBS's AFC...
- P&G, Peltz Get Ready to Rumble: What You Need to Know About Tuesday's VoteP&G and Nelson Peltz's $60 million proxy war comes down to the wire. Then comes an alumni reunion, marketing conference and light show.
- Mesmerizing Video of 'Mermaid' Afghan Dog Is Testament to the Power of an Instagram Post...On Instagram, someone named "Betty" representing Canadian viral video aggregator site called
Rumble.com requested for permission to run the video (while urging Klarna to...
- With Racial Slur, PewDiePie Sparks Renewed Fears About Creators on YouTube...for every thousand views from $25, according to Chris Pavlovski, CEO of
Rumble, a platform that tries to help creators make money from their videos.
- No Matter Who Wins Mayweather-McGregor, the Biggest Loser Is HBO...that the fighters simply didn't want to wait until November to
rumble. (Sources at Showtime were unavailable to speak on the record at press...