LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Math Phobes, Relax. How to Get Comfortable with DataSome marketers are intimidated by data, and some are even math phobes. Here are five tips to get comfortable with data, Ruth Stevens writes.
- Q&A: Yahoo's Katie Couric on Election 2016, Live News and Snapchat Katie Couric explains what she's been up to since joining Yahoo as its global news anchor last year.
- Women Make Up 31.5% of Cannes Lions Juries For 2015...further diversify juries. The Product Design Lions jury will include an architect,
RuthBerktold from Yes Architecture/Yes Products in Germany and a fashion designer...
- Print Isn't Dead: New York Times Debuts Publication for Chinese Travelers The Times' attempts to reach Chinese readers online have been hampered by China's Great Firewall; now it's trying print.
- Where Is the Love Between Marketing and Sales?Ten tips to help marketers bridge the gap with sales, writes Ruth Stevens.