LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Q&A: Yahoo's Katie Couric on Election 2016, Live News and Snapchat Katie Couric explains what she's been up to since joining Yahoo as its global news anchor last year.
- Women Make Up 31.5% of Cannes Lions Juries For 2015...further diversify juries. The Product Design Lions jury will include an architect,
RuthBerktold from Yes Architecture/Yes Products in Germany and a fashion designer...
- Print Isn't Dead: New York Times Debuts Publication for Chinese Travelers The Times' attempts to reach Chinese readers online have been hampered by China's Great Firewall; now it's trying print.
- Huggies Turns to Pandora to Encourage Baby-Making for Valentine's Day...non-traditional packaged-goods brand to jump on the holiday's bandwagon, following a publicity effort from Clorox 2 featuring celebrity sex therapist Dr.
- Where Is the Love Between Marketing and Sales?Ten tips to help marketers bridge the gap with sales, writes Ruth Stevens.