LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Secret Megyn Kelly Tapes Alex Jones Released Are, Uh, Not Good for Megyn KellyPlus: Twitter wits take on Amazon's Whole Foods purchase, and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- Four Things to Expect from Walmart's Shareholder Week...Walmart gets ranked the same or better than union-represented Kroger and
Safeway, above non-union Dollar General , but below non-union Target and Costco...
- Lowdown: Super Bowl LI Edition With Wendy's, Pizza Hut, Skittles, Snickers and More How marketers -- those advertising during the Super Bowl and those that are not -- are trying to stand out leading up to the big game.
- Food Startup Bought Up Its Own Products in Undercover Campaign...capital firms by getting his eggless Just Mayo product into Walmart , Kroger ,
Safewayand other top U.S. supermarkets within about three years of starting...
- Devour's Racy Launch Campaign Pushes 'Food You Want to Fork'...rolled out to 45 nationwide supermarket chains, including Stop&Shop, Harris Teeter,
Safewayand Food Lion. Another spot features a topless pool boy chowing down...