LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2014.
- 10 Largest Advertisers by Measured Medium, 2015 edition10 largest advertisers by medium, 2015 edition; ranked by 2014 totals in newspapers, magazines, broadcast network TV, cable TV networks, broadcast spot TV and national syndicated TV, search marketing, internet display, radio and outdoor. From 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition. Based on Ad Age analysis of Kantar Media data.
- Target Names Grocery Chain Veteran to Lead Food Business Revamp...an overhaul of its food business. Dament also held management positions at
SafewayInc. and was most recently VP of services at PetSmart Inc., Target...
- Whole Foods Rolls Out First National Advertising Campaign...Whole Foods launches the campaign as other supermarket chains such as Kroger ,
Safeway, and Walmart offering more organic options. Kroger, for example, advertises its Simple...
- DDB Chicago Names Jack Perone Strategy Chief...already existing Mars account, picked up digital marketing for Mars' Wrigley brands, creative for Kohler and digital and social marketing for
Safeway, another existing client.