LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Target Names Grocery Chain Veteran to Lead Food Business Revamp...an overhaul of its food business. Dament also held management positions at
SafewayInc. and was most recently VP of services at PetSmart Inc., Target...
- Whole Foods Rolls Out First National Advertising Campaign...Whole Foods launches the campaign as other supermarket chains such as Kroger ,
Safeway, and Walmart offering more organic options. Kroger, for example, advertises its Simple...
- DDB Chicago Names Jack Perone Strategy Chief...already existing Mars account, picked up digital marketing for Mars' Wrigley brands, creative for Kohler and digital and social marketing for
Safeway, another existing client.
- The Next Phase of Addressable Advertising: Understanding TV ROITargeting advancements are allowing marketers like Kraft to extract the type of measurable results achieved by digital.
- Why Dove Is Trying Snapchat for Self-Esteem Effort, Bucking Industry Fear...image affects girls. Unilever also has worked with Walmart , Kroger , Ahold, Meijer,
Safewayand Wakefern to host local self-esteem workshops in their headquarters' communities...