LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Less Than Half of Consumers Are OK With Swapping Data for Deals...before acknowledging, "[On the other hand], I have and frequently use a
Safewayrewards card, which I suspect has just such an agreement." Pew surveyed...
- As Retailer Digital Exchanges Proliferate, Will They Become the New Trade Promotion?...Target, Dollar General and Family Dollar to regional supermarket players such as
Safeway/Albertson's, ShopRite, H.E.B., Food Lion and Meijer, according to...
- Nike Wants to Keep Michael Jordan's Sponsorship Deals Secret...as Jordan, now 52, tries to wrest a $10 million payment from
Safewayfor using his name without permission in a 2009 promotion by the...
- 10 Largest Advertisers by Measured Medium, 2015 edition10 largest advertisers by medium, 2015 edition; ranked by 2014 totals in newspapers, magazines, broadcast network TV, cable TV networks, broadcast spot TV and national syndicated TV, search marketing, internet display, radio and outdoor. From 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition. Based on Ad Age analysis of Kantar Media data.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2014.