LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Why CPG Execs Are Seeking Greener Pastures The category is a fertile training ground, but for many it's now just a stepping stone.
- Less Than Half of Consumers Are OK With Swapping Data for Deals...before acknowledging, "[On the other hand], I have and frequently use a
Safewayrewards card, which I suspect has just such an agreement." Pew surveyed...
- As Retailer Digital Exchanges Proliferate, Will They Become the New Trade Promotion?...Target, Dollar General and Family Dollar to regional supermarket players such as
Safeway/Albertson's, ShopRite, H.E.B., Food Lion and Meijer, according to...
- Nike Wants to Keep Michael Jordan's Sponsorship Deals Secret...as Jordan, now 52, tries to wrest a $10 million payment from
Safewayfor using his name without permission in a 2009 promotion by the...
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2014.