LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Move Over, Moz: Paddington Bear Wants to Save Christmas...13,596,994 Spot last week NEW 5 Growing Up NEW Client
SamsungAgency NA Views this week 12,783,246 Spot last week NEW...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Samsung, McDonald's, Target and More...with a little help from the Minions and Poppy from "Trolls." And
Samsunghypes its QLED TV as the perfect screen for Xbox One X...
- iPhone X ReviewApple's latest smartphone delights at every turn, writes Shelly Palmer, CEO of The Palmer Group.
- Barbarian Hires Leone, Dorsinville Joins Select World...Digital where he was senior vice president, executive creative director working across
Samsungand the Hawaii Visitors Convention Bureau. Before joining Edelman, he was executive...
- Your Monday Wake-Up Call: Sneaky Amazon Discounts. Plus, the Demise of the Sprint-T-Mobile Merger Amazon reportedly has a new discounting move to compete with Walmart before the holidays.