LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Teen Stream: Five Gen Y'ers give us the inside dope on the way they use smartphonesThere's one surefire way to know what Gen Y thinks: Ask them. Five teens tell us all about their smartphone use.
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Samsung, Apple, Coca-Cola and more...national TV for the first time over the weekend. A few highlights:
Samsunghypes the versatility of the "reimagined" camera on the Galaxy S9/S9...
- L'Oreal Buys ModiFace to Get Edge in Beauty Augmented Reality and AI...tech players also will be a priority for Modiface. Rochet points to
Samsung, whose new Galaxy S9 phone uses ModiFace technology, she says. While ModiFace...
- SXSW Live Blog, Days-Are-Blurring Edition: Hear the Song Pandora Just Wrote for UsWednesday at SXSW means weed panels, AMAs, music and more.
- Wells Fargo Continues Digital Video Rampage, at the Expense of Apple, Samsung and Adidas...369,886 Spot last week 1 2 The Camera. Reimagined. 37% Client
SamsungAgency NA Views this week 15,888,281 Spot last week 3...