LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Apple on Agency Hunt to Support New And Existing Retail Initiatives...the digital and tech companies that Apple considers competitors. Companies listed include
Samsung, Sony , Google , Microsoft, Facebook, Huawai, Bose, HP, Bowers & Wilkins, Sony, Harman and...
- The Creativity Top 5: The Best Brand Ideas of the WeekAn outrageous retailer move, Nike's touching innovation, VW's voice-driven campaign and more.
- New #LikeaGirl Video Hammers the Competition on the Viral Chart...show that those words shouldn't control them. Continuing the emtotional theme,
Samsung's new video "We are Greater Than I," created in parternship with...
- Verizon's Streaming Vice Network Will Beat A&E's Vice Channel to MarketVice will premiere a channel on Verizon's upcoming mobile-first internet TV service, and the telecom giant is paying for original shows.
- Apple Pay Expands to U.K. as First Market Outside U.S.The tech giant is fighting for a place in the electronic-payments industry.