LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Creatives Join Drumroll, DigitasLBi, Artery, Mistress...social strategy, brand channel manager at Translation . She has worked on Neutrogena,
Samsung, Intel, Adidas/TaylorMade Golf, The Honest Company, Coca-Cola/fruitwater, State Farm...
- Verizon Suffers Subscriber Slowdown Amid Price War...following the call. So did the recall of Note 7 phones by
Samsungand a lack of Apple iPhone supply . Mr. Shammo said in the...
- Space Jam: NBA to Offer Live Virtual Reality Games Weekly This Season...Antonio Spurs on Oct. 27. At the outset, viewers will need a
SamsungGear VR headset ($99) and a compatible Samsung phone. The league says...
- Furlined, Ruffian Add Female Power; Director Duos MoveAll the production moves from around the industry
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Power PlayersThese are the executives leading the branding and marketing agenda, challenging assumptions and setting new examples.