LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Wait, What? The FCC Let Colbert Off the Hook and the Parents Television Council Is OK With It?...and will come back to bite you in the ass: "Hackers Defeat
SamsungGalaxy S8 Iris Scanner," via SecurityWeek. Eduard Kovacs writes that the S8...
- Mother's Day's Done but Mother's Day Ads Go On...421,889 Spot last week: 2 2 Simple, Secure and Everywhere NEW
SamsungNA Views this week: 11,009,648 Spot last week: NEW 3...
- Google Offers 7,000 Developers Free Home Devices in Pursuit of Amazon AlexaAmazon and its Alexa digital assistant are arguably closer to realizing Google's vision for the future of computing than Google itself.
- Big Tech Dominates Viral Video Chart...this week: 5,180,253 Spot last week: NEW 9 FlexWash NEW
SamsungNA Views this week: 4,720,510 Spot last week: NEW 10...
- After Heady Optimism About the Myanmar Market, Then Came the Reality CheckExcitement over a new market has been tempered by local realities.