LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Samsung Tops Video Ad Views With South Sudanese Olympian (and Cordless Earbuds)...de Janeiro saw continued dominance of Olympic themes in online video advertising.
Samsung's ad campaign featuring South Sudanese runner Margret Rumat Rumat Hassan (and...
- Lowdown: Toyota Takes Home the Gold in New Ad Contest...Sporting Goods 60-second "The Contender" from Anomaly took second (silver), while
Samsung's 1:40 mashup of national anthems "The Anthem" from Leo Burnett...
- Cheil Looks to Rebuild Barbarian Group as CEO Peter Kim Departs"I can't change the past; I can only shape the future," said Cheil Worldwide President of International and CEO of Greater China Aaron Lau.
- Best Buy Set to be First Mainstream Test for VR ProductsThe plan is a wager that virtual reality is ready to move beyond early adopters and catch the eye of regular U.S. consumers: the kind of big-box shoppers who browse the aisles of Best Buy looking for Christmas gifts.
- Google Ramps Up VR Push Ahead of Hybrid Store, Software Service Daydream's Debut...what has quickly become a crowded marketplace, with products from Facebook, Sony ,
Samsungand HTC. Whereas Sony's Morpheus headset is tethered to its PlayStation...