LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Fulbrook Joins Translation, Periscope hires Berg and Sutherland...where he led all digital creative work as associate creative director on
Samsung. Before that, he had a similar role at Fluid , where he worked...
- With Shades of '1984,' Chanel and Kristen Stewart Rack Up Video Views...brands' video views is inevitably dominated by consumer tech companies such as
Samsung, LG, Google and Apple. In our latest round sees Apple fall out...
- Your Friday Wake-Up Call: Harvey Weinstein Apologizes (Bizarrely). Cam Newton Says Sorry Too Also: A New Yorker launched a class action lawsuit against Junior Mints, saying there's too much air in the package and not enough candy.
- MGM Pulled its New Campaign After Vegas Shooting to Focus on Internal Morale Chief experience and marketing officer Lili Tomovich presented MGM's new campaign and how the brand has pivoted following Sunday's tragedy.
- ANA Live Blog, Day One...like to hear from the top marketers at Procter & Gamble, Walmart, Cadillac,
Samsungand more. Tweet Share 4:29 p.m. ET, Oct. 5, 2017...