LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Intel Will Sponsor the Olympics to Showcase Virtual Reality Tech...Intel joins a crowded stable of Olympic sponsors from the tech world.
SamsungElectronics Co. , based in South Korea, is the official wireless device partner...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Samsung, Apple, Audible and More...views and social shares) over the past week. Among the new releases,
Samsungshows how a wannabe astronaut -- a little girl in full space suit...
- Cannes Clash: Publicis Groupe's Pull-Out Shocks Marketers and Agencies The decision is going to be "really problematic," said Syl Saller, global CMO for liquor giant Diageo.
- 'Hairspray' Director John Waters Joins Saville, Believe Signs Tellander...directors like Derek Cianfrance, Martin Krejci and Tomas Mankovsky on ad content for brands such as Nike,
Samsung, Adidas, Netflix, Louis Vuitton, Smirnoff and Heineken.
- 'Dadvertisements' Go Viral on Week of Father's Day...list. They did not, however, claim the top spot, which belongs to
Samsung's "Technical School" for the third consective week. "Technical School" had over...