LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Excedrin Refuses to Let Apple, Samsung and LG Have the Entire Viral Video Chart...33,591,283 Spot last week: NEW 3 Do Bigger Things 68%
SamsungNA Views this week: 26,622,115 Spot last week: 1 4...
- Yanagisawa Joins Blink, Sibling Rivalry Signs Margetson...and broadcast promos. He has worked on projects for brands including Cadillac,
Samsung, Google , Infiniti, Chevy, Chase Bank, Prudential, Southwest Airlines and Jim Beam, and...
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Amazon's Email Glitch, Bob Evans' Sale and Other News to Know Today Plus, President Trump mocks the Emmys, while Melania Trump's portrait gets taken off billboards.
- Your Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Uber Sues an Agency For Fraud. And Toys R Us Files For Bankruptcy Uber is suing Dentsu-owned Fetch, claiming fraud. Also, Stella Artois is the first brand to confirm a buy for the Super Bowl.
- Amazon Puts 'Hands-Free' Alexa Voice Assistant on its New Tablet...the market, up 52 percent year over year, but still trailed Apple,
Samsungand Huawei, according to IDC data. By contrast, the market for internet...