LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Viceland's Aggressive Global Rollout Starts With U.K. Launch...commercial ," and its track record of brand innovation, including VR content for
Samsungin the U.S., the priority for the new launches is to...
- Have Phone Fires Singed Samsung's Reputation or Immolated It? Could
Samsung's Galaxy Note7 phone explosions blow up the company's reputation? Samsung began a recall of the 2.5 million phones in early...
- AKQA, GYK Antler, Johannes Leonardo, Anomaly Add Leaders...year agency career has been spent working with brands including Verizon , Diageo,
Samsung, Puma, Unilever and InterContinental Hotels Group. She joins from an executive producer...
- On the Eve of a New Broadcast Season, Emmys Ratings Drop to a Record LowAnother ratings stumble for TV's annual valentine to itself.
- Kaboom, Directors Bureau, Nonfiction and Method Add New HiresAll the production moves from around the industry