Founded in 1970, Samsung Engineering has grown from a modest domestic engineering firm to a globally recognized name in the EPC market. Attracting talent from around the world, Samsung Engineering has broadened its business portfolio to a full range of engineering services: upstream and downstream hydrocarbon facilities; power plants; water and waste treatment plants; and industrial production facilities.
- Samsung Tops Video Ad Views With South Sudanese Olympian (and Cordless Earbuds)...de Janeiro saw continued dominance of Olympic themes in online video advertising.
Samsung's ad campaign featuring South Sudanese runner Margret Rumat Rumat Hassan (and...
- Best Buy Set to be First Mainstream Test for VR ProductsThe plan is a wager that virtual reality is ready to move beyond early adopters and catch the eye of regular U.S. consumers: the kind of big-box shoppers who browse the aisles of Best Buy looking for Christmas gifts.
- Cheil Looks to Rebuild Barbarian Group as CEO Peter Kim Departs"I can't change the past; I can only shape the future," said Cheil Worldwide President of International and CEO of Greater China Aaron Lau.
- Lowdown: Toyota Takes Home the Gold in New Ad Contest...Sporting Goods 60-second "The Contender" from Anomaly took second (silver), while
Samsung's 1:40 mashup of national anthems "The Anthem" from Leo Burnett...
- Google Ramps Up VR Push Ahead of Hybrid Store, Software Service Daydream's Debut...what has quickly become a crowded marketplace, with products from Facebook, Sony ,
Samsungand HTC. Whereas Sony's Morpheus headset is tethered to its PlayStation...