Founded in 1970, Samsung Engineering has grown from a modest domestic engineering firm to a globally recognized name in the EPC market. Attracting talent from around the world, Samsung Engineering has broadened its business portfolio to a full range of engineering services: upstream and downstream hydrocarbon facilities; power plants; water and waste treatment plants; and industrial production facilities.
- Samsung Delivers Its Own 'Acceptance Speech' During the Oscars...the Oscars' announcement of Emma Stone's Best Actress win last night,
Samsungheld an awards ceremony of its own, in a new spot that...
- Sweet Serendipity: Candy Makers Embrace Star Turn at Oscars The big Oscar winner was "Moonlight," but Junior Mints, Red Vines, Lemonheads and Mike and Ikes also had their names called.
- And the Winner Isn't: Oscars Put Up Historically Low RatingsNote to the Academy: It's hard to get excited about a bunch of movies you haven't seen, and the proof is in the ratings.
- Five Things to Look Out for at Mobile World Congress An ocean of marketers are about to swamp Barcelona. Here's what to focus on, writes MediaCom's Ben Phillips.
- Hyatt Makes Social Statement in First-Ever Oscars Campaign...4 million. Hyatt will join fellow advertisers McDonald's, Walmart , Verizon and
Samsungin the annual award show. On Sunday, Hyatt will also run a...