LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The UN Believes Ads Can Turn the Tide in Long-Losing War for Gender Equality...hasn't even evolved at the same pace as society, said Aline
Santos, senior VP-marketing at Unilever. The company, having left all Axe's...
- Winners of Ad Age Contest Put Raw Meat on Our Cover...are recent college graduates. Co studied advertising arts at the University of
SantoTomas, and Quimpo has a degree in visual communication from the University...
- Ad Age and Adlatina Salute 2017 Women to Watch in Buenos AiresThis year's 16 honorees from agencies, marketers and more include BBDO, Coca-Cola, Danone, Geometry, Intel, JWT, Kantar, SC Johnson, Turner.
- At Cannes, 8 Jury Presidents and 43.5% of Judges Are Women This Year...from a meager 10% in prior years to 30% this year. Eva
Santos, Proximity Spain's chief creative officer and an El Sol jury president...
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 Class of Women to Watch Europe These 20 leaders are game changers in marketing, advertising, tech and media in Europe. Ad Age will honor them at a June 5 event in London.