LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Coke Asks Shops To Pitch Ideas for Next Big Campaign...David, Dentsu , FCB of South Africa, Martin Mercado, McCann of Madrid, Ogilvy ,
Santo, Sra Rushmore , The Cyranos and Wieden & Kennedy , Portland. "We have invited a...
- CHI's Jeff Anderson Moves to 360i, Rodrigo Grau Joins David...executive creative director. Ballada had the same role at Buenos Aires agency
Santo, where he worked for the last ten years. At Ponce, he'll...
- Publishers Scrap for Their Share of World Cup Ad WindfallMen's Health put out a free digital issue about the World Cup that's been downloaded 30,000 times.
- Meet the Admins of Adland: Here's Who Really Makes Mad Ave RunWe're pulling back the curtain on some of the stalwart administrators of adland who keep their agencies running.
- Meet the Admins of Adland: Here's Who Really Makes Mad Ave RunTheir Names May Not Be on the Door, But Adland Couldn't Find Function Without Them