SapientNitroSM, part of Sapient® (NASDAQ: SAPE), is a new breed of agency redefining storytelling for an always-on world. We’re changing the way our clients engage today’s connected consumers by uniquely creating integrated, immersive stories across brand communications, digital engagement, and omni-channel commerce. We call it Storyscaping, where art and imagination meet the power and scale of systems thinking. SapientNitro’s unique combination of creative, brand and technology expertise results in one global team collaborating across disciplines, perspectives and continents to create game-changing success for our Global 1000 clients, such as Chrysler, Citi, The Coca-Cola Company, Lufthansa, Target, and Vodafone, in 31 cities across The Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.sapientnitro.com.
SapientNitro In The News
Molla Named One Show Chairman
Why We Sold
SapientNitro Acquires Multicultural Shop La Comunidad
• Alan Herrick, Sapient, President and Chief Executive Officer and Board Co�"Chairman
• Gaston Legorburu, SapientNitro, Worldwide Chief Creative Officer
• Gary Koepke, SapientNitro, North American Chief Creative Officer
• Andy Greenaway, SapientNitro, Asia Pacific Chief Creative Officer
• Marcelo Tripoli, SapientNitro, Chief Creative Officer Latam Region
• Dr. Christian Oversohl, SapientNitro, Managing Director APAC
• Alan Wexler, SapientNitro, President
• Nigel Vaz, SapientNitro, Managing Director Europe
• Darren McColl, SapientNitro, Global Chief Brand Strategy Officer
• Donald Chesnut, SapientNitro, Global Chief Experience Officer
• William Kanarick, SapientNitro, Chief Marketing Officer
• Stacy Simpson, SapientNitro, Chief Communications Officer
• Laurie Maclaren, SapientNitro, Senior Vice President of People and Internal Operations
• Rajdeep Endow, SapientNitro, Managing Director India
• Robert Van Beber, SapientNitro, Senior Vice President Global Practices and Delivery
• Sharon Kamra, SapientNitro, Vice President People Success
• Sheldon Monteiro, SapientNitro, Chief Technology Officer
- Chrysler to Review Its Digital Agency Business...familiar with the matter. Chrysler in May 2010 named Sapient Corp.'s
SapientNitroits digital agency of record, overseeing interactive duties for Chrysler, Dodge, Ram...
- ADT Stresses Smart Security in New Campaign...there." This is the first project Ms. DeVard and agencies Doner and
SapientNitrohave worked on together. Ms. DeVard came on board last year from...
- Publicis Completes Sapient Acquisition...independent member. Sapient Corp is broken into three groups: marketing services firm
SapientNitro, Sapient Global Markets and Sapient Government Services. The bulk of the network...
- Ad Age Names BtoB Best Award Winners for 2015...Print single ad Social Tradeshow exhibits TV Branded app Winner: Avon Agency:
SapientNitroCampaign: "Avon Mobile Brochure 2.0" With its colorful and lush photography...
- La Comunidad Is No. 8 on Ad Age's 2015 Agency A-List...just 16% a year earlier. That's partly thanks to support from
SapientNitro, which acquired La Comunidad in January 2014. Among its successes during the...