SapientNitroSM, part of Sapient® (NASDAQ: SAPE), is a new breed of agency redefining storytelling for an always-on world. We’re changing the way our clients engage today’s connected consumers by uniquely creating integrated, immersive stories across brand communications, digital engagement, and omni-channel commerce. We call it Storyscaping, where art and imagination meet the power and scale of systems thinking. SapientNitro’s unique combination of creative, brand and technology expertise results in one global team collaborating across disciplines, perspectives and continents to create game-changing success for our Global 1000 clients, such as Chrysler, Citi, The Coca-Cola Company, Lufthansa, Target, and Vodafone, in 31 cities across The Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.sapientnitro.com.
SapientNitro In The News
Molla Named One Show Chairman
Why We Sold
SapientNitro Acquires Multicultural Shop La Comunidad
• Alan Herrick, Sapient, President and Chief Executive Officer and Board Co�"Chairman
• Gaston Legorburu, SapientNitro, Worldwide Chief Creative Officer
• Gary Koepke, SapientNitro, North American Chief Creative Officer
• Andy Greenaway, SapientNitro, Asia Pacific Chief Creative Officer
• Marcelo Tripoli, SapientNitro, Chief Creative Officer Latam Region
• Dr. Christian Oversohl, SapientNitro, Managing Director APAC
• Alan Wexler, SapientNitro, President
• Nigel Vaz, SapientNitro, Managing Director Europe
• Darren McColl, SapientNitro, Global Chief Brand Strategy Officer
• Donald Chesnut, SapientNitro, Global Chief Experience Officer
• William Kanarick, SapientNitro, Chief Marketing Officer
• Stacy Simpson, SapientNitro, Chief Communications Officer
• Laurie Maclaren, SapientNitro, Senior Vice President of People and Internal Operations
• Rajdeep Endow, SapientNitro, Managing Director India
• Robert Van Beber, SapientNitro, Senior Vice President Global Practices and Delivery
• Sharon Kamra, SapientNitro, Vice President People Success
• Sheldon Monteiro, SapientNitro, Chief Technology Officer
MSNBC New Digital Experience
Crabtree & Evelyn
- Citizens CMO Pushes Brand Unity Following IPOOn the heels of last week's IPO, Citizens is gearing up to push its commercial brand.
- The Creativity Top 5: The Best Brand Ideas of the Week In this week's episode, Lycra teams up with
SapientNitroto capture and inspire beautiful moves and Iconoclast director Matthew Frost gets Kirsten Dunst noticed...
- Apple Moves Cautiously With Pay, So Don't Expect a Big-Data Play...It's elegant, but conservative," said David Hewitt, VP of the agency
SapientNitro, said of Apple Pay. The company, he said, is aiming for broad...
- Ad Age's 2014 Hispanic Fact Pack Is Out NowBuoyed by marketers' growing interest in Latino millennials, the Hispanic market keeps outpacing overall growth in the U.S. ad industry.
- ADT Moves Creative Back to Doner From Arnold After Less Than a Year...gave creative to Arnold, Boston; its digital business to large indie shop
SapientNitro; and its media buying and planning account to WPP's Mediacom . Arnold...