SapientNitroSM, part of Sapient® (NASDAQ: SAPE), is a new breed of agency redefining storytelling for an always-on world. We’re changing the way our clients engage today’s connected consumers by uniquely creating integrated, immersive stories across brand communications, digital engagement, and omni-channel commerce. We call it Storyscaping, where art and imagination meet the power and scale of systems thinking. SapientNitro’s unique combination of creative, brand and technology expertise results in one global team collaborating across disciplines, perspectives and continents to create game-changing success for our Global 1000 clients, such as Chrysler, Citi, The Coca-Cola Company, Lufthansa, Target, and Vodafone, in 31 cities across The Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.sapientnitro.com.
SapientNitro In The News
Molla Named One Show Chairman
Why We Sold
SapientNitro Acquires Multicultural Shop La Comunidad
• Alan Herrick, Sapient, President and Chief Executive Officer and Board Co�"Chairman
• Gaston Legorburu, SapientNitro, Worldwide Chief Creative Officer
• Gary Koepke, SapientNitro, North American Chief Creative Officer
• Andy Greenaway, SapientNitro, Asia Pacific Chief Creative Officer
• Marcelo Tripoli, SapientNitro, Chief Creative Officer Latam Region
• Dr. Christian Oversohl, SapientNitro, Managing Director APAC
• Alan Wexler, SapientNitro, President
• Nigel Vaz, SapientNitro, Managing Director Europe
• Darren McColl, SapientNitro, Global Chief Brand Strategy Officer
• Donald Chesnut, SapientNitro, Global Chief Experience Officer
• William Kanarick, SapientNitro, Chief Marketing Officer
• Stacy Simpson, SapientNitro, Chief Communications Officer
• Laurie Maclaren, SapientNitro, Senior Vice President of People and Internal Operations
• Rajdeep Endow, SapientNitro, Managing Director India
• Robert Van Beber, SapientNitro, Senior Vice President Global Practices and Delivery
• Sharon Kamra, SapientNitro, Vice President People Success
• Sheldon Monteiro, SapientNitro, Chief Technology Officer
- Verizon Preps Review for Digital Agency Support...and Wireless alongside their longtime media agency (and Moxie sibling) Zenith. And
SapientNitro, which recently became a Publicis agency, has also supported digital marketing for...
- Publicis Acquires Commerce Agency Expicient...Back-end commerce management is also a growing space for agencies like
SapientNitroand Rosetta as it becomes more closely aligned with marketing services like...
- People on the Move: Mary Carpenter to Lead PHD Midwest...newly-formed position of partner-strategy director. Ms. Anderson joins 3HM from
SapientNitroin Atlanta where she was director-marketing strategy and analysis. Previously, she...
- A Marketer's Guide to the Ten Best Events at SXSW...space, this incredible panel will serve you well. Sephora was identified in
SapientNitro's Insights publication as 2014's leading omnichannel retailer, so naturally we...
- Chrysler to Review Its Digital Agency Business...familiar with the matter. Chrysler in May 2010 named Sapient Corp.'s
SapientNitroits digital agency of record, overseeing interactive duties for Chrysler, Dodge, Ram...