SapientNitroSM, part of Sapient® (NASDAQ: SAPE), is a new breed of agency redefining storytelling for an always-on world. We’re changing the way our clients engage today’s connected consumers by uniquely creating integrated, immersive stories across brand communications, digital engagement, and omni-channel commerce. We call it Storyscaping, where art and imagination meet the power and scale of systems thinking. SapientNitro’s unique combination of creative, brand and technology expertise results in one global team collaborating across disciplines, perspectives and continents to create game-changing success for our Global 1000 clients, such as Chrysler, Citi, The Coca-Cola Company, Lufthansa, Target, and Vodafone, in 31 cities across The Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.sapientnitro.com.
SapientNitro In The News
Molla Named One Show Chairman
Why We Sold
SapientNitro Acquires Multicultural Shop La Comunidad
• Alan Herrick, Sapient, President and Chief Executive Officer and Board Co�"Chairman
• Gaston Legorburu, SapientNitro, Worldwide Chief Creative Officer
• Gary Koepke, SapientNitro, North American Chief Creative Officer
• Andy Greenaway, SapientNitro, Asia Pacific Chief Creative Officer
• Marcelo Tripoli, SapientNitro, Chief Creative Officer Latam Region
• Dr. Christian Oversohl, SapientNitro, Managing Director APAC
• Alan Wexler, SapientNitro, President
• Nigel Vaz, SapientNitro, Managing Director Europe
• Darren McColl, SapientNitro, Global Chief Brand Strategy Officer
• Donald Chesnut, SapientNitro, Global Chief Experience Officer
• William Kanarick, SapientNitro, Chief Marketing Officer
• Stacy Simpson, SapientNitro, Chief Communications Officer
• Laurie Maclaren, SapientNitro, Senior Vice President of People and Internal Operations
• Rajdeep Endow, SapientNitro, Managing Director India
• Robert Van Beber, SapientNitro, Senior Vice President Global Practices and Delivery
• Sharon Kamra, SapientNitro, Vice President People Success
• Sheldon Monteiro, SapientNitro, Chief Technology Officer
MSNBC New Digital Experience
Crabtree & Evelyn
- Facebook's Pak Joins Havas Canada, La Comunidad Hires Wheeler and More...of Havas Worldwide Canada. She was formerly the CEO of Palm + Havas.
SapientNitro's La Comunidad has hired Jake Wheeler as creative director. Wheeler joins...
- Accenture to Acquire Reactive, Heating Up Consultant Battle For Marketer Dollars...which recently agreed to buy Sapient Corp. Sapient owns digital marketing shop
SapientNitro, but offers government and IT consulting services through other divisions. As with...
- Where Are the Men in the Women's Leadership Gap Discussion?The lack of women in creative leadership positions is a business challenge, not a women's problem, writes SapientNitro's Scott Karambis.
- India Played a Massive Role in Publicis' Deal to Buy Sapient...groups: global services, which includes consulting and IT functions; marketing services group
SapientNitro; and government services, which is largely consulting for U.S. government agencies...
- Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2014...Weber Shandwick 25. SocialCode 26. true[X] 27. 72andSunny 28. 22squared 29.
SapientNitro30. Planit 31. Marina Maher Communications 32. Sq1 33. Archer>Malmo 34...