SapientNitro®, part of Publicis.Sapient, is a new breed of agency redefining storytelling for an always-on world. We’re changing the way our clients engage today’s connected consumers by uniquely creating integrated, immersive stories across brand communications, digital engagement, and omni-channel commerce. We call it our Storyscaping® approach, where art and imagination meet the power and scale of systems thinking. SapientNitro’s unique combination of creative, brand and technology expertise results in one global team collaborating across disciplines, perspectives and continents to create game-changing success for our Global 1000 clients, such as Chrysler, Citi, The Coca-Cola Company, Lufthansa, Target and Vodafone, in 31 cities across The Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.sapientnitro.com.
SapientNitro and Storyscaping are registered service marks of Sapient Corporation.
SapientNitro In The News
Molla Named One Show Chairman
Why We Sold
SapientNitro Acquires Multicultural Shop La Comunidad
• Gaston Legorburu, SapientNitro, Worldwide Chief Creative Officer • Gary Koepke, SapientNitro, North American Chief Creative Officer • Andy Greenaway, SapientNitro, Asia Pacific Chief Creative Officer • Marcelo Tripoli, SapientNitro, Chief Creative Officer Latam Region • Mark Hunter, SapientNitro, European Chief Creative Officer • KV Sridhar, SapientNitro, India Chief Creative Officer • Darren McColl, SapientNitro, Global Chief Brand Strategy Officer • Donald Chesnut, SapientNitro, Global Chief Experience Officer • William Kanarick, SapientNitro, Chief Marketing Officer • Stacy Simpson, SapientNitro, Chief Communications Officer • Sheldon Monteiro, SapientNitro, Chief Technology Officer
- How Virtual Reality Could Change Shopper Marketing, B2B and More...low-tech elevator during the International Festival of Creativity in Cannes recently,
SapientNitroprovided a glimpse into how powerful VR could be for e-commerce...
- Verizon Taps R/GA, Retains AKQA For Bulk of Digital Work...means for the company's existing agencies that support digital, including McGarryBowen ,
SapientNitroand Moxie . For R/GA, it's a return to an account...
- Deloitte Digital Adds Sapient Exec as it Expands Creative Offering...Mr. Schulman, most recently VP-global digital marketing and brand content at
SapientNitro, will take on the newly-created role of national director of content...
- 25 Largest U.S. Mobile-Marketing Agencies...5 Huge* [Interpublic] Brooklyn, N.Y. 65,000 47.4 5 4
SapientNitro* [Publicis] Boston 61,900 9.3 6 2 Razorfish* [Publicis] New York...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015...4 Acxiom Corp.* Little Rock, Ark. 706,761 2.4 5 5
SapientNitro* [Publicis] Boston 606,387 9.3 6 6 BBDO Worldwide* [Omnicom] New...