LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Watch Hugh Jackman's Epic Live Movie Trailer. Plus, a News Network Built for Twitter...has sponsors: AT&T Business, CA Technologies, CME Group, Goldman Sachs, INFINITI,
SASand TD Ameritrade. In a news release , the company says TicToc will...
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign...feeling uneasy. "It was designed to strike fear in people's hearts,"
sasone former Harris employee who requested anonymity. The extent to which Facebook...
- 'Red' Alert: The Washington Post's Surprising Ad-Tech SkunkworksUnder Jeff Bezos, the Washington Post is making a tidy little side business in ad tech.
- Amazon's PR Troubles Show How Corporate Culture Impacts Brand PerceptionA recent story in The New York Times about Amazon's ''bruising" workplace shows that corporate culture matters, writes Michelle Greenwald.
- Six Things You Didn't Know About Saatchi London's Rob Potts...to be a specialist reserve unit that was made up of ex-
SASand Falklands veterans." It got worse. "Two weeks later the Gulf War...