LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Amazon's PR Troubles Show How Corporate Culture Impacts Brand PerceptionA recent story in The New York Times about Amazon's ''bruising" workplace shows that corporate culture matters, writes Michelle Greenwald.
- Six Things You Didn't Know About Saatchi London's Rob Potts...to be a specialist reserve unit that was made up of ex-
SASand Falklands veterans." It got worse. "Two weeks later the Gulf War...
- Back-to-School Marketers: Take Advantage Of First-Party Data...efforts. According to a first-quarter survey from the CMO Council and
SAS, 52% of marketers believe that data helped identify new business opportunities. More...
- Media Power 50: Harvard Business Review...CPM Comment: Harvard Business Review provides thought-leadership content and a global perspective that attracts b-to-b advertisers such as Cisco, Dell and
- CMO Council finds challenges to CMO-CIO alignment...alignment, according to new report from the Chief Marketing Officer Council and
SASInstitute. The study, “Big Data's Biggest Role: Aligning the CMO...