LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: T-Mobile and Sprint join forces and Ad Age's State of the Agency World has some surprisesPlus, digital rules in Ad Age's State of the Agency World report
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Head & Shoulders tweaks president, Snapchat tweaks its design...Shoulders played it safe. There were snarkier jokes to be made. Maybe "
SaturdayNight Live" will make them. 'Groundhog Day' "In a scene that could...
- What WPP's board should do next: 10 prescriptions for business after Sorrell...in a LinkedIn post .) "The fact that this came out on a
Saturday, the fact that we don't know what happened, I think the...
- Ford puts global creative in review, adding more woes for WPPThe holding company must defend a prized account as it seeks a new CEO.
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Hilton Hotels, Wendy's, Wayfair and more...Guitar Center highlights the story of Jared Scharff, lead guitarist in the "
SaturdayNight Live" house band (and a Guitar Center customer). And Wendy's...