LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Industry Says Farewell to Director Jeff LabbeThe director and creative vet behind numerous notable ads passed away this week.
- NBC Universal Promises to Slash TV Commercials by 20 PercentNBC Universal will cut the number of ads during original primetime programming by one fifth and decrease ad time by 10 percent.
- FedEx Says It Will Keep NRA Discounts Despite Calls for Boycott...expect us not to fight back," Cagle wrote on Twitter. Delta said
Saturdayit would end an NRA contract for discounted rates on flights to...
- NRA Brand Break-Ups Suggest This Time Is Different...program effective March 26. Delta and United announced their moves in tweets
Saturdaymorning. United is notifying the NRA that we will no longer offer...
- 'American Idol' Signs on Macy's and Zyrtec -- Yes, Zyrtec -- as SponsorsThe "American Idol" reboot promises a sponsor-friendly format. It has drawn two charter sponsors.