LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: Olympics Have an Official Mosquito Repellent Brand...and more. Here's an Olympics sponsorship with major topical relevance:
SC Johnson's Off! has been named the official mosquito repellent of next month...
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2016 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2016 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2015.
- Here's A Whiff of the Future for the Internet of Things...for a plug-in. Remember how Glade (a rival brand from
SC Johnson) used to have the jingle that went, "Plug it in, plug it...
- Laughlin Constable, Lapiz and David Miami Add Creative Leaders...in his work as a CCO at BBDO, he worked on
SC Johnson, Frito-Lay, Quaker, Pearle Vision, Anheuser Busch and King's Hawaiian accounts...
- HookLogic Expands Network That Lets Brands Bid for Online CloutOnline sites for Walmart, Target, Costco and more band together to allow brands to bid for better visibility on "digital shelf."