LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- SC Johnson Consolidates Media Buying With Omnicom's PHD
SC Johnson, the marketer of global brands including Pledge and Ziploc, has consolidated its media buying duties with Omnicom's PHD . "We are pleased to...
- Another Big Media Agency Review as Citi Aims to Consolidate Globally...agency relationships. Currently, the list includes: L'Oreal , Visa, Coca-Cola,
SC Johnsonand Unilever, among others. Citibank parent Citigroup has about 200 million customer...
- Method Detergent Starts Selling a Fashion Collection...is disruptive." Method is the David to hygiene aisle Goliaths like
SC Johnsonand Procter & Gamble . The 15-year-old company reportedly generated revenue of...
- Brutal TV Upfront Ahead As Buyers, Sellers Toughen Bargaining Positions"This upfront feels different," said Pivotal Research's Brian Wieser. "I don't think the noise around the death of TV has ever been higher."
- Meet Ad Age's 2015 40 Under 40Introducing the smart forward-thinkers who will be driving the business for years to come.