LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Behaviors, Emotions and Moments: A New Approach to Audience Targeting Blunt demographics instruments that work offline are limited at best in digital, writes Liam Brennan, global digital director at MediaCom.
- There Are Fewer Than 100 Black Women Execs in Adland...came from the fact that the industry doesn't have any large
scalefocus on women of color, said Heide Gardner, IPG's chief diversity...
- Coalition for Better Ads Might Not Be the Solution Marketers Were Hoping For...s important to determine which ads perform poorly, but on a global
scale. "We're announcing these results for North America and Europe because of...
- Forget Out of Home, Try Out of This World Advertising With VR...places for ads to be placed in VR," Mr. Hammond said. "The
scaleand streamlined nature of what we're looking at is what's...
- Legacy Brands, It's Time to Take Charge of Our Shared Values Legacy brands, not disruptive startups, have an opportunity to be a unifying force, writes Wunderman strategy executive Nelson Freitas.