LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- MGM Pulled its New Campaign After Vegas Shooting to Focus on Internal Morale...York, was meant to crystallize MGM's brand identity on a global
scale, and reinforce its role as an entertainment player at a time when...
- Amazon Is Said to Test Delivery Service to Rival FedEx, UPS...it won't comment on Amazon's plans but points out the "
scale, infrastructure and complexity" involved in running a global transportation network. The company...
- MediaMath Adopts Ads.Txt, but the Ad Fraud War Is Far From Won Another major player in digital advertising is joining the industry's latest bid to cripple ad fraud, though hurdles still remain.
- As Marketers Meet in Orlando, Here's What We Want to HearAs CMOs polish their PowerPoints for one of their biggest events of the year, we have a few requests.
- ESPN Forms Content Partnership With Laundry Service Sibling Cycle...different waysâ "and we bring it together as one, so using the
scaleand authority in sports that ESPN and Cycle's expertise in creative...