LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Fulbrook Joins Translation, Periscope hires Berg and Sutherland...book publisher Simon & Schuster, and was a professor at the
School of Visual Artsuntil last year. Minneapolis agency Periscope is hiring two new producers...
- Students' Google Assistant for Kids and a Tricorder-esque Toothbrush Win Future Lions at Cannes...Young Park, Jisoo Hong and Ji Hoon Kim at the
School of Visual Arts, recognizes that children love asking questions, but unfortunately, internet answers are...
- Lair, Epoch Sign Directors; Method Hires and PromotesAll the production moves from around the industry
- Kaboom, Directors Bureau, Nonfiction and Method Add New HiresAll the production moves from around the industry
- An SVA Student Project Wins Top Prize at the ADC Awards A student entry from The
School of Visual Artswon the best in show at the 95th annual Art Directors Club ( ADC ) Awards in New...