LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lair, Epoch Sign Directors; Method Hires and PromotesAll the production moves from around the industry
- Kaboom, Directors Bureau, Nonfiction and Method Add New HiresAll the production moves from around the industry
- An SVA Student Project Wins Top Prize at the ADC Awards A student entry from The
School of Visual Artswon the best in show at the 95th annual Art Directors Club ( ADC ) Awards in New...
- Droga5's Long Heads to Goodby, Leo Burnett's Seidl Joins 360i...in New York working in various agencies after attending the
School of Visual Arts. Gyro has appointed Ronny Northrop as executive creative director of its...
- Leo Burnett Earns Top Honors at 94th Annual Art Directors Club Festival in Miami...and Fix Studio) took Production Company of the Year; and
School of Visual Artsearned School of the Year. A second Designism honor went to...