LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How to Sell Toys When Parents See Little Value in Playtime...are competitive in a country of 1.37 billion, and supplemental after-
schoolclasses are common. Yet there's growing discussion, especially among Chinese millennial...
- Burger King: A Look Back at Some of the Best Ideas From Cannes Lions' Creative Marketer of the Year From video games to stunts to peace offerings, BK is no run-of-the-mill fast food marketer.
- Watch a Modern Ferris Bueller Track His Domino's Order Domino's Pizza is going old
schoolto tell a modern story about delivery. When "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" was released in 1986, clearly...
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- What's Driving Ad Tech's Newfound Sense of Civic Duty on Travel Ban and Beyond...in support of transgender boy Gavin Grimm in his suit against his
school's board, which denied denying him use of the boy's restroom...