LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- On YouTube Live, Pirates Plunder Entire Channels Like ESPN and CNN...to ask exactly where their money is going. "When Google or Facebook
screamfrom the high heavens they're ready for their TV closeup, give...
- Chipotle Aims an Unbranded Video Series at Kids "It's a little bit of an entertainment Trojan horse to ... get them to engage in the content across 22 minutes," said a Chipotle exec.
- James Frost Signs With Rattling Stick, Martin Krejci Joins RuffianPlus Chromista adds Pacciani, Frenay joins Los York
- Annoying, Disgusting, Effective: Pharma TV Character Actors Embrace Quirkiness at Every Turn...later sold to RB. Mr. Jackson, who also voiced Ghostface in the "
Scream" movies and the evil Mojo Jojo in "The Powerpuff Girls," played Mr...
- Super Bowl Archive Highlight Production Teams...Ever" from 2015, Chobani's "How Matters" from 2014, Bridgestone's "The
Scream" from 2008 and Bud's "Instant Replay" classic zebra-referee spot from...
CIM - Women Integration Centre: The Touch-Scream Ad Agency: Mood, Media: Interactive
CIM - Women Integration Centre: The Touch-Scream Ad Agency: Mood, Media: TV/Video