LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- James Frost Signs With Rattling Stick, Martin Krejci Joins RuffianPlus Chromista adds Pacciani, Frenay joins Los York
- Annoying, Disgusting, Effective: Pharma TV Character Actors Embrace Quirkiness at Every Turn...later sold to RB. Mr. Jackson, who also voiced Ghostface in the "
Scream" movies and the evil Mojo Jojo in "The Powerpuff Girls," played Mr...
- Super Bowl Archive Highlight Production Teams...Ever" from 2015, Chobani's "How Matters" from 2014, Bridgestone's "The
Scream" from 2008 and Bud's "Instant Replay" classic zebra-referee spot from...
- Just How Dangerous Is Alexa?We are already practicing a "willing suspension of privacy" online, writes Shelly Palmer. What happens if we take it further?
- A 'Star' Is Born? Solid Audition for New Fox Musical DramaUnofficial debut out of 'Empire' could be a sign of brighter days ahead for the network.
CIM - Women Integration Centre: The Touch-Scream Ad Agency: Mood, Media: Interactive
CIM - Women Integration Centre: The Touch-Scream Ad Agency: Mood, Media: TV/Video