LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Send in the Clowns: Why Horror is 'America's Favorite Drug' Melissa Carbone is a real-life
screamqueen. Her company, Ten Thirty One Productions, bills itself as the "world leader in the horror attractions industry...
- Van Black Joins Decon, JSA Signs RideoutPlus talent moves at Humble, Sound Lounge and Lively Group
- Between Halo Top and Yasso, Frozen Treats Are Hot...push by both marketers (coincidentally each with a bit of an "I
scream, you scream" element), shows the fierce competition when it comes to frozen...
- On YouTube Live, Pirates Plunder Entire Channels Like ESPN and CNN...to ask exactly where their money is going. "When Google or Facebook
screamfrom the high heavens they're ready for their TV closeup, give...
- Chipotle Aims an Unbranded Video Series at Kids "It's a little bit of an entertainment Trojan horse to ... get them to engage in the content across 22 minutes," said a Chipotle exec.
CIM - Women Integration Centre: The Touch-Scream Ad Agency: Mood, Media: Interactive
CIM - Women Integration Centre: The Touch-Scream Ad Agency: Mood, Media: TV/Video