LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- P.F. Chang's wants to be the American Bistro of Shanghai...a new look with more of a contemporary feel that doesn't
screamChinese restaurant. In China, it plans to use the line "An American...
- Rethinking travel's role in the age of tech backlash...or hate, and if it's the latter, we're going to
screamabout it forever. Marketers also took hold of customer service and turned...
- Fox News Touts 'Real' News and Opinion in Marketing Push...might try to tell you that it's a banana. They might
scream'Banana. Banana. Banana.' over and over and over again. They might put...
- CNN's New Trump-Trolling Ad: All Those Apples Add Up to 'a Case'...might try to tell you that it's a banana. They might
scream, 'Banana, banana, banana' over and over and over again. They might put...
- Dive Into the Super Bowl Ad Archive...Ever" from 2015, Chobani's "How Matters" from 2014, Bridgestone's "The
Scream" from 2008 and Bud's "Instant Replay" classic zebra-referee spot from...
CIM - Women Integration Centre: The Touch-Scream Ad Agency: Mood, Media: TV/Video
CIM - Women Integration Centre: The Touch-Scream Ad Agency: Mood, Media: Interactive