LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Google Home Works Like Magic (Manners Required): It's Last Night's New Ads...29, 8:08 pm ET H&M: Come Together Network: FOX Show:
ScreamQueens Primetime Airing: Nov. 29, 9:44 pm ET Honda: Assembly Line...
- The Executioner's Song: Why the Networks Stopped Cancelling New ShowsEuphemism wins the day as broadcasters forego the ax for the trimmers.
- C3 Ratings Are Winning Back Lost Ad Impressions, but They Won't Save Your Favorite ShowBut the No Man's Land that is 10 p.m. is luring back lost commercial impressions.
- 'Empire' Is Still the Queen of C3 Ratings, but Don't Sleep on 'Designated Survivor,' 'This Is Us'...industry is just two-tenths of a point.) With other shows like "
ScreamQueens," "Pitch" and "Family Guy" all boasting lifts in C3 of as...
- TV Ad Pricing Chart: A Show in Its 13th Season Returns to the Top 10 Most Expensive Buys The NFL is once again costliest for advertisers, according to Ad Age's annual survey of media buying firms. But there are surprises.
CIM - Women Integration Centre: The Touch-Scream Ad Agency: Mood, Media: TV/Video
CIM - Women Integration Centre: The Touch-Scream Ad Agency: Mood, Media: Interactive