LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Amazon's High-Tech Convenience Store Opens, and Other NewsAlso: Check out some striking creative messages created for the Women's March.
- Opinion: Vote No on the SAG/AFTRA Deal. Here's Why...wrong answers. I've been a card-carrying member of the
Screen Actors Guild(SAG) and the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (AFTRA...
- Meet the Grandma Behind VW's New Family-Oriented Marketing for Bigger VehiclesHow a 78-year-old widow with little acting experience was plucked from Boston to star in a critical campaign for new Atlas SUV.
- Ad Industry Reaches Tentative Agreement With SAG-AFTRA Over New Contract The advertising industry and the
Screen Actors Guildâ "American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (SAG-AFTRA) have reached a tentative agreement after about...
- Are Public Displays of Aggression the New Norm in Adland? TubeMogul is the latest to take its frustrations to the streets in its anti-Google ad campaign, but that's far from the only fight going.