LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- This 'Underworld' Snapchat Ad Is a 360-Degree Vampire Lens...first for a brand. The studio behind the movie, Sony 's
Screen Gems, created the 360-degree animated filter for the app. Snapchat pioneered lenses...
- Walker Joins Th2ng, Scoundrel hires Bolognini and more...Scoundrel are working on Beware The Night for Jerry Bruckheimer and
Screen Gems, one of Bolognini's longtime clients. During Bolognini's 20 year career...
- Why Can Hollywood Advertise in 'Skins' While Other Marketers Have to Run?...was well-represented with multiple spots, as was the studio's
Screen Gemsthriller "The Roommate"; other advertisers included Warner Bros.' "The Rite" and "Unknown...
- Spike's Supersized Ad Breaks Buck TV's Clutter-Busting TrendNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Spike TV has turned the venerable commercial break into a commercial marathon. During certain broadcasts of "Entourage," the Viacom cable channel has quietly run ad breaks ranging anywhere from six minutes in length to something approaching an eyebrow-raising 10 minutes in total. In some cases, the ad breaks are longer than segments of the show, episodes of which have in recent weeks taken as long as 48 minutes to run.
- RoadShow Webinar Series presents Sony Pictures International Screen Gems