Lifestyle is the business of Scripps Networks Interactive. And business is good.
Their extraordinary record of No. 1 rankings (see below) is a testament to the growing power of the Lifestyle category and the remarkable bond consumers have with their brands.
They see Scripps Networks as a trusted friend. They instinctively tune in because they know the content is entertaining and inspiring all the time. That's the magic of Lifestyle. Many advertisers have already embraced Lifestyle as part of their creative. Scripps is convincing them to make it a separate part of their media plan. And why not? In virtually every metric that impacts purchase behavior--from income to engagement to live viewership--Scripps Networks stands alone in Lifestyle content, spotlighting the genre's clear distinction from general entertainment or reality.
"Lifestyle is inclusive," says President of Ad Sales Steve Gigliotti. "Viewers recognize themselves in our stories. They see their own goals reflected back at them." Those viewers also spend over $4 trillion in the Lifestyle categories Scripps dominates: home, food and travel. Perhaps that's why Scripps Networks likes to say, "Life Lives Here.",,"1
- Here's What Pinterest's New Explore Section For Publishers Looks Like...was building Explore and that it had partnerships with publishers like
Scripps NetworksInteractive and Tastemade. "This is a step into a new era of...
- Scripps Explores Pinterest's Snapchat Rival Pinterest plans to launch its Explore section with a fitting publisher,
Scripps NetworksInteractive -- the owner of Food Network , HGTV and Travel Channel, according to...
- HGTV, Food Network Start 'Watch and Shop' TV Apps on Amazon Fire...way to give in. As part of a partnership with Amazon,
Scripps NetworksInteractive's HGTV and Food Network has introduced four "watch and shop...
- TV Upfronts 2016: Your (Updated) Guide to Network Pitches and Shows Adult Swim told ad buyers its 'Robot Chicken' will get a special spoofing AMC's mega-hit 'The Walking Dead.'
- YouTube Said to Plan `Unplugged' Online TV Service for 2017YouTube is pursuing a service with a lot more ephasis on the "Tube" than the "You."