Scrum50, is the first born agile agency.
Brands need to do more with less. Clients want world-class creative but are far less patient as a brand's interaction with modern consumers must be fluid and frequent. The traditional agency model is at odds with these realities, and we wanted to find a solution.
So we are a creating a new agency model, built from the ground up. Our mission is to be both a world-class strategic creative agency and an efficient one by embracing Agile Marketing approaches -- employing shorter production sprints managed by uniquely-talented hybrid teams (scrum style!).
Forward-thinking brands understand that they are multi-dimensional and always-on. That's why it's not enough to just advertise a brand, we must think in terms of "programming" a brand, like a television channel or a movie studio.
It's a new day. It's a new way. Scrum50 sets out to create a culture of doing.
- Beech-Nut: Turn The Labels Around
- Conduent Brand Launch: Employee Pride
- Madison Square Garden Company: Christmas Spectacular
- American Express Enterprise: Gift Card Content Hub
- Lowdown: Analysts Don't Seem to Care at All About Pepsi's Kendall Jenner Ad The Lowdown has the latest on the 10 most engaging package goods brands and PepsiCo's first post-Kendall Jenner ad earnings call.