LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tequila's 'Gold Rush' Is Fueled by Luxury BrandsPatron still dominates but the pioneering luxury brand faces new competition.
- You Give Me Fever-Tree: Upstart British Mixer Becomes a Global BrandIts biggest seller in the U.S. is ginger beer, helped by the popularity of the Moscow Mule, which pairs the mixer with vodka and lime.
- B-to-B Marketers Explore New Horizons with Virtual Reality...wells offshore and processing oil and gas 10,000 feet below
sea level. "These are complex stories," Ms. Craigwell said. "VR is a very powerful...
- Hunkering Down in Battery Park City With Weather Channel's Jim Cantore...that make him jittery. "I like to be eight feet above
sea leveland I don't like standing under high rises without a helmet...
- People news from The Monkeys, MRB and more...has been in Los Angeles since 2003, working at finishing house
Sea Level, Liquid FX, and most recently freelancing at VFX shops Superfad, Brand New...