LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Line-Extension Time Bomb Claims Another Victim: McDonald'sAll-day breakfast isn't going to cure what's been ailing the fast-food franchise.
- Intent Marketing and Cowboys: An Open Range Ad JourneyDelivering the right ad to the right person at the right time is the aim of all marketers. Precise targeting creates a better experience.
- Sears Completes Agency Review, Keeps Havas, Taps Publicis Groupe After a long and drawn-out process,
SearsHoldings has finally wrapped up the review it began last year, keeping Havas and hiring Publicis Groupe...
- Marketing's New 'Power of Now' As today's consumers practically live online, brands must re-envision their strategies and embrace marketing's new "power of now."
- What Instagram's New Formats May Mean for Marketers...piece," said Travis Freeman, divisional VP-social, media and content integration at
SearsHoldings. One agency exec said that Instagram will not be enabling the...