LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Sears Home Services Pushes Do-It-For-Me Over Do-It-Yourself Advertising Age Player
Searsis kicking off a campaign for its Home Appliances and Services sector that takes jabs at the do-it-yourself trend...
- Have You Ever Wondered About The Birds And Bees â¦ Of Sandwiches?...over the past week. See the methodology here . Among the new releases,
Searstakes a jab at Home Depot and Lowe's, where as many...
- Biggest Brands, 2015 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2015 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- 10 Largest Advertisers by Measured Medium, 2015 edition10 largest advertisers by medium, 2015 edition; ranked by 2014 totals in newspapers, magazines, broadcast network TV, cable TV networks, broadcast spot TV and national syndicated TV, search marketing, internet display, radio and outdoor. From 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition. Based on Ad Age analysis of Kantar Media data.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2014.