LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- People Who've Left Facebook Say It's Not Just Politics and Fake News Facebook is incredibly popular. For some people who've stopped using it, however, poisoned politics are only part of the problem.
- In Media Terms, Think of the NRA as the New Scientology...New Yorker, that he basically ran his studio as something of a
self-protection racket, manipulating media levers to silence and discredit critics. Weinstein's...
- The NRA Has a Secret Weapon to Fight Gun Control: A Powerful App...individual members of Congress, telling them to "Protect our constitutional right to
self-defense; Defend the #2A! #DefendTheSecond." A few days later, the NRA app...
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards The winners will be announced at the A-List & Creativity Awards Gala in New York on April 19.
- Google-Backed Video Puts Viewer in a Self-Driving Car Waymo, the
self-driving car division of Google-parent company Alphabet, is bolstering its education campaign, and its timing is pretty good: A new poll...