LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Carl's Jr. Sends Message to Amazon on Twitter: Please Buy Us...billion-dollar ideas for this partnership, from the world's first-ever
self-driving restaurant to a chicken tender dash button," the company said. The...
- Why Lose-Lose Almost Always Beats Win-Win
- 'Masters of Marketing' Takeaways: Confidence Wanes, But CMOs Promise to 'Kick Some Butt'Marketing execs portrayed optimism at the annual 'Masters of Marketing' event but they are still struggling with a range of issues.
- Agency Brief: Beverages, Beauty, Beef and Boobies...s Sally Hansen brand, including a new tagline and brand platform. The "
Self-Made Beauty" initiative highlights strong women â " from entrepreneurs and executives to...
- Jimmy Kimmel Fires Back at Troll 'Street Artist' Who Calls Him 'Cry-Baby'...and crying-while-male on national TV? Cue the attacks! Now a
self-described L.A. artist has decided to take his hatred of Kimmel...