LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Pinterest Sets Focus on Small Businesses to 'Propel' Revenue Growth...more growth,'" Mr. Kendall said. A year ago, Pinterest opened up a
self-serve advertising program and saw a diverse set of businesses pay for...
- It's 'Food, Not Boobs' in Carl's Jr. and Hardees' Brand Refresh A comedic brand campaign and design refresh from 72andSunny drops the "bikini babes" eating burgers.
- The Industry Just Got New Mobile Location Data GuidelinesNow data and measurement providers will line up to undergo MRC's months-long accreditation process.
- Snapchat Wants Big Ad Bucks, But Is That Holding It Back?...colleague and fourth in plans to increase ad spending. Snapchat does offer
self-serve ads to marketers, but it's certainly not where its attention...
- English and Gartrell Join Deutsch, AKQA Hires Uttley...include "#ManBoobs4Boobs" campaign for MACMA, the most-viewed and shared breast cancer
self-examination video, and the current Heinz "Pass the Heinz" campaign, helping bring...