ShareThis uses large-scale social data to deliver breakthrough insights, audience-building and advertising solutions across mobile and desktop environments. Every day, millions of consumers use ShareThis to share content across multiple devices and more than 120 social channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest--giving the company unrivaled visibility into online social behavior. The company works with more than 50 of Advertising Age’s 100 leading national advertisers.
- Digital Advertisers Bought More Varieties of Data in 2016Demographic data remains king, but advertisers bought more data showing things like brand affinity and purchase intent.
- Technology Fuels Renaissance in Out-of-Home Advertising As ad avoidance grows, marketers embrace signage that's tough to ignore.
- With New Feature, Bitly Links Can Now Open Apps...unlike Facebook, Twitter, Google or social sharing tools such as AddThis or
ShareThis, in that it sees a lot of what people are doing across...
- Facebook Is for Republicans; Twitter Is for Democrats...messaging, head over to Twitter or Reddit. That's the finding of
ShareThis, a California company that tracks sharing behavior online. It also found -- not...
- Turner, Disney, Bonnier Give Entrepreneurs Funding, Advice -- and Are Seeing Success...SOCIALIZE: Service that adds social features to mobile apps was acquired by
ShareThisSOCIALSAMBA: Social-marketing-automation service is used by Fox, MTV and USA...