ShareThis uses large-scale social data to deliver breakthrough insights, audience-building and advertising solutions across mobile and desktop environments. Every day, millions of consumers use ShareThis to share content across multiple devices and more than 120 social channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest--giving the company unrivaled visibility into online social behavior. The company works with more than 50 of Advertising Age’s 100 leading national advertisers.
- Millennials are 2X as Likely to Purchase Products
- Hispanic Consumers Have Distinct Pattern of Online
- Q3 Consumer Sharing Trends Report
- Online Social Behaviors of Moms
Awards & Accolades
- Technology Fuels Renaissance in Out-of-Home Advertising As ad avoidance grows, marketers embrace signage that's tough to ignore.
- With New Feature, Bitly Links Can Now Open Apps...unlike Facebook, Twitter, Google or social sharing tools such as AddThis or
ShareThis, in that it sees a lot of what people are doing across...
- Facebook Is for Republicans; Twitter Is for Democrats...messaging, head over to Twitter or Reddit. That's the finding of
ShareThis, a California company that tracks sharing behavior online. It also found -- not...
- Turner, Disney, Bonnier Give Entrepreneurs Funding, Advice -- and Are Seeing Success...SOCIALIZE: Service that adds social features to mobile apps was acquired by
ShareThisSOCIALSAMBA: Social-marketing-automation service is used by Fox, MTV and USA...
- Mozilla and Stanford Pitch New Cookie Blocking Approach...websites. Countless websites feature social sharing buttons from the likes of Facebook,
ShareThisand AddThis . Sometimes those systems track users whether or not they interact...
MAR9How to Choose the Right Marketing Automation Platform for your Company
NOV25Get Help Organizing Your Mobile Data And Start Tracking What Works
NOV18Whether It's Called Omnichannel, Multichannel or Cross Channel Marketing, It's a Challenge
FEB24Facebook Now Helps Businesses See How Many Shoppers Are Nearby
JAN612 Days of Social Media: A Gingerbread-themed Holiday Campaign
FEB10Consulting Services Add Creative and Digital Agency Expertise