LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Spotify Value Tops $8 Billion as Investors Bet on Streaming...latest round included Abu Dhabi's sovereign-wealth fund, D.E.
Shaw & Co., GSV Capital, and P. Schoenfeld Asset Management, the person said. With music...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2011 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2010 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2011.
- Cherins and Juno Online show why business models must flex...in late 1996, Juno, a stepchild of the same D.E.
Shaw & Co. investment bank whence emerged one Jeff Bezos, began life as a firm...
- FUNDING RUNS DRY FOR FREEMARK E-MAIL;FREE AD-SUPPORTED SERVICES FACE MANY HURDLES TO SURVIVAL...juno.com) had the backing of well-endowed investor D.E.
Shaw & Co. and the promise of at least $100 million to jump-start the...