LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- Savvy PR Firms Could Soon Rule Native Ads and Social Campaigns...big players like Edelman and Weber Shandwick . Independent firms such as
Shift Communicationsand Digital Influence Group saw social media, and in turn content marketing...
- How Stonesoft Corp. launched its Evasion Prevention System at the Black Hat USA conference...and LinkedIn to promote the event, and Boston-based PR firm
Shift Communicationsconducted press outreach. A 30-day Google AdWords campaign invited all users...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2011 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.