LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Macy's Embraces a 'Digical' World Macy's, one of the nation's oldest retailers, has reinvented itself when it comes to digital, social and mobile technology.
- J.C. Penney Partners With Disney for 'Cinderella' Push...with the non-profit Girls, Inc., deals for Disney Shop shoppers, a
Shopkickmobile push and social media support. Doner created the TV spot and...
- Marketers: It's Time to Empower the CXO...to snap photos of items to check availability online; the launch of
Shopkickbeacons in every store (more than 4,000); the option of a...
- Seven Ways Retailers Are Embracing TechAs online shopping explodes, brick-and-mortar players are looking to make in-store visits easier and more.
- The Big Mobile Lie: It's Not Really Driving PurchaseCustomers are using mobile devices while shopping, but not regularly. Mobile holds great potential to help drive purchase, but stiff hurdles remain.