LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Three Steps to Address Online Haters...builds loyalty, trust and a sense of continuity. In February 2015, the
Shutterstockwebsite experienced an outage. Customers couldn't access anything. Immediately, Shutterstock received...
- What Marketers Can Learn from Instagram StarsIncreasingly, marketers are looking to social media to find stand-out photography--and top-notch photographers to tell their brand stories.
- What Elliott Management's Board Shakeup Means for IPG...Interactive Group. He served as CEO of AOL between 2002 and 2006. He's a board member at AMC Networks,
Shutterstock, RTL Group and TripAdvisor.
- Stop Talking About Yourself: Where to Draw the Line Between Content and Marketing Join
Shutterstockas they explore the changing landscape of content marketing and identify how brands can build communities, while creating content that audiences actually want...
- Facebook spruces up ads with Shutterstock partnership...Calif.â "Facebook Inc. has forged a partnership with stock photography agency
ShutterstockInc. to allow marketers to select free stock images for their Facebook...