LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Legion' of Boom: Inside FX's Trippy Promo Campaign for Its New X-Men Strip...when you size them up with the Blippar app. (Be prepared to
sidestepthe psychic debris.) Similar augmented-reality murals may be found on the...
- Make-Goods Eat Into November NFL Ad Sales Revenue, but Pricing Continues to Soar...featured no fewer than five times, Fox largely has been able to
sidestepmuch of the ratings jitters that have been manifest in every other...
- Don't Call It a Comeback: NFL Sees Post-Election Ratings SpikeCowboys-Steelers thrill ride delivers the biggest ratings of the season and keeps Fox ahead of the rest of the pack.
- Cubs, Tribe Deliver Highest World Series Opener Ratings in 7 YearsT he showdown of baseball's most stymied franchises nearly beat out the 2009 Phillies-Yankees opener.
- Good News, Bad News: Freshman Series Power C3 Ratings, But NFL Slump Continues NBC's 'This Is Us' is the season's breakout hit -- and its C3 numbers are a sight for sore eyes.