LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Where Is Advertising's Comeuppance on Sexual Harassment?...my campus, I confronted the agency leadership. When agency principals tried to
sidesteptheir own responsibility, saying the main perpetrator was no longer an employee...
- On Thursday Nights, Not a Pretty Picture for TV Networks Viewer drift and the dominance of live sports has sent movie marketers scrambling to get their dollars down on the weekend.
- Ad Age's Women to Watch 2017 These are the inspirational women shaping marketing and inspiring new generations.
- Turner Upfronts Diary: In Pitch to Advertisers, Network Group Says It'll Have Fewer Ads to Sell...how viewers access content and the ease with which consumers can now
sidestepadvertising has lent a sense of urgency to the TV business. "We...
- 'Legion' of Boom: Inside FX's Trippy Promo Campaign for Its New X-Men Strip...when you size them up with the Blippar app. (Be prepared to
sidestepthe psychic debris.) Similar augmented-reality murals may be found on the...