LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- RSA, Pixeldust, Saville Add Directorial TalentAll the production moves from around the industry.
- Lowdown: Why 30% of CEOs Might Fire Their CMO in 2017 The Lowdown has the latest on a new report urging CMOs to build art and science skills, and a new ranking of the "simplest brands."
- MTV Names A$AP Rocky as CD; Hearts & Science Opens in U.K....Prior to FCB, Grady served as global executive creative director at
Siegel Galein New York. He has been a design director at Ideo, helping...
- Publicis Groupe Picks Up Much of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Business...impact the strong relationships that HPE has with Omnicom agencies Ketchum ,
Siegel + Gale, Interbrand and GMR." The spokeswoman didn't provide further details, saying that...
- Wyndham Hotel Group Is Redefining Its 16 Brands...at Wyndham Hotel Group. Wyndham partnered with global brand strategy firm
Siegel & Galeto understand guest preferences and priorities in midscale and economy hotel stays...