LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- TBWA Promotes Garbutt to Global Chief Creative Officer, Davies Joins Irish International...also worked at New York City design firms Turner Duckworth and
Siegel & Gale. Brands he has worked on include Google , HBO, Target, Vitamin Water, Reebok...
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- 250 Largest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- RSA, Pixeldust, Saville Add Directorial TalentAll the production moves from around the industry.
- Lowdown: Why 30% of CEOs Might Fire Their CMO in 2017 The Lowdown has the latest on a new report urging CMOs to build art and science skills, and a new ranking of the "simplest brands."