LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Are Networks Beating Back the Devil in the DVR? A push for extended commercial ratings gains ground, but it doesn't address the larger problem: Viewers aren't watching ads in playback.
- Six Ways to Make Your Data More Human...is only useful if it serves to improve the ratio of
signal to noise. More data also means a greater risk of finding false correlation...
- Why Facebook-Style Big-ism Is Bad for Digital Media...useful in many ways. (Though it also obviously simultaneously degrades the
signal-to-noiseratio when pretty much everyone is oversharing content. Which is part...
- As Ad Rates Sink, More Websites Explore Ad-Free Business"Why jump on a failing model?" said Andrew Sullivan, whose new site has no ads. He's not alone.
- At DMA2012: B-to-B Symposium: a 'conference within a conference'...s the Value of Social Analytics?â â It's the
signal-to-noiseratio, figuring out whose opinion you should trust and who's...