- Barton F. Graf 9000 Hires Kaplan, Translation Adds Creative Duo and More...Southern Comfort and ESPN. His previous agencies include the former Amalgamated (Silver & Partners) and BBH NY where he worked on Carmax, Axe and Johnnie Walker...
- Ben & Jerry's Moves Account to Mekanism...a review or who participated. But Eric Silver, CEO of incumbent Silver & Partners, New York, said in an e-mail: "We chose not to participate...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Who Bought What in Super Bowl XLVIII
Now with updates on RadioShack, Microsoft, Subway, GoldieBlox and more.
- In Shocking Upset, RadioShack Wins the Super BowlThe ponies and puppies were cute and all, but retailer wins the day, followed closely by T-Mobile and Tim Tebow.