LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What AT&T-Time Warner decision means for advertisingAT&T's ad capabilites are about to wake up after the Department of Justice approves its merger with Time Warner.
- Ad Lib: Simulmedia CEO Dave Morgan on the Disney-Fox Deal and the Future of Targeted TV Advertising...feed. Tell a friend! Dave Morgan is the founder and CEO of
Simulmedia, a company with the stated mission of "bringing web-like advertising techniques...
- Analyze This: How Brian Wieser Got To Be the Most-Quoted Man in AdvertisingOut of his home base in Portland, Pivotal Research analyst Brian Wieser churns out reports that are read in all corners of the ad world.
- Google Sees Another Chance to Get Programmatic TV Right...spending in 2018, according to eMarketer . Companies like Adobe (which bought TubeMogul ),
Simulmedia, Videology and others already have been working on selling TV ads through...
- Oracle Plans Aggressive Move Into TV Advertising...company's Data Cloud division has joined with linear TV data firm
Simulmedia. Oracle hopes the pair-up will coax advertisers still spending big bucks...