LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- AT&T Deal No Fast Lane to Addressable TVBuying Time Warner may have many benefits, but a lot more addressable TV isn't likely among them.
- Ad Vet Tim Spengler Joins Simulmedia Ad vet Tim Spengler is joining advanced TV advertising firm
Simulmediaas president and chief revenue officer. In this newly created role, the former CEO...
- TV Upfront and Digital NewFront 2016 Calendar...Media Group Company) 40/40 Club April 6, 6:30 p.m.
SimulmediaPaley Center for Media April 7, TBD Freeform Spring Studios April 7...
- In New Era of TV Ad Deals, Agencies Are No Longer GatekeepersTV networks are snuggling up closer to marketers who are asking to do more ad deals directly with media sellers.
- Your 2015 Guide to Every Upfront Pitch and Party...m. ABC Family SIR Stage 37 April 14, 5:30 p.m.
SimulmediaPeopleFront The Paley Center April 15, 1:30 p.m. MTV Beacon...