LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Siri, Are You Selling More iPhones?Since the phones have shipped, Siri has proven to be the iPhone-loving masses most-talked about feature.
- Ford's SYNC May Transform Car Driving as We Know ItNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- It took me exactly one block of travel in the Ford Fusion Hybrid to realize how cool the screen was on the SYNC system I was testing. It took me one more block to realize I'd better pull over and program the thing -- or I'd have to explain dents in the car to the Manhattan dealership that kindly loaned me the car.
- Bloomberg Seeks Agency for Global Branding...TV, a 24-hour business channel; Bloomberg radio on XM and
Sirius satellite radio; Bloomberg Markets magazine, and of course, its new acquisition from McGraw...
- Following Rise in Business, Dish Network Said to Be Searching for Agency...service provider New Frontier Media, and before that spent time at
Sirius Satellite Radio. Early in his career, Mr. Bahr worked on the agency side...
- Michael Jackson Funeral Mostly Commercial-Free on TV...according to server logs from the network. Banner ads were featured.
Sirius Satellite Radio, Procter & Gamble, AT&T, and Nissan all bought ads that ran...