LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Media Chart for Sept. 23: 'Dancing' in the Middle The NFL is still at the top, but 'Dancing With the Stars' keeps ABC in the game.
- Pandora Losing Listeners, Dollars as Revenue Misses Q2 Estimates...an informal offer of $15 a share in recent months from
Sirius XMHoldings, which is controlled by John Malone's Liberty Media, the Wall...
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2016 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2016 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2015.
- The Media Chart for April 15: Star Wars, Nothing but Star Wars'Star Wars' is still tops in domestic box office -- and now in the DVD rental space as well.
- FTC Calls B.S. on Lumosity's Deceptive 'Brain Training' Advertising...including CNN, Fox News, the History Channel, National Public Radio, Pandora,
Sirius XM, and Spotify. The defendants also marketed through emails, blog posts, social media...