LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Page Six Wants to Rule the World (Again)...98% of the country. It'll be hosted by John Fugelsang (
Sirius XMRadio/VH1) and will feature a panel of "Page Six TV Insiders...
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2017 Edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2017 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2016.
- 'The O'Reilly Factor' Had Just Seven Advertisers Thursday Night...Capital, Coventry Direct, Life Credit Company, 1-800 Beaches, Ring and
Sirius/XMSatellite Radio. The 8 p.m. episode did end 15 minutes early...
- The Media Chart for Sept. 23: 'Dancing' in the Middle The NFL is still at the top, but 'Dancing With the Stars' keeps ABC in the game.
- Pandora Losing Listeners, Dollars as Revenue Misses Q2 Estimates...an informal offer of $15 a share in recent months from
Sirius XMHoldings, which is controlled by John Malone's Liberty Media, the Wall...