Sizmek Inc. (NASDAQ: SZMK) fuels digital advertising campaigns for advertisers and agencies around the world with cutting-edge technology to engage audiences across any screen. For the last 15 years, the online business that is now Sizmek has proudly pioneered industry firsts in digital, including rich media, video and online targeted advertising across channels. Sizmek’s open ad management stack, Sizmek MDX, delivers the most creative and impactful multiscreen digital campaigns, across mobile, display, rich media, video and social, all powered by an unrivaled data platform. With New York City as a center of operations, Sizmek connects 20,000 advertisers and over 5,000 agencies to audiences, serving more than 1.5 trillion impressions a year. Sizmek operates on the ground in 48 countries with a team of over 850 employees.
• Scott K. Ginsburg, Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors
• Neil Nguyen, President and Chief Executive Officer
• Craig Holmes, Chief Financial Officer
• Ricky Liversidge, Chief Marketing Officer
• Andy Ellenthal, Executive Vice President of Sales and Ad Operations
• Greg Smith, Chief Technology Officer
- Google Debuts Enterprise Marketing Suite Analytics 360...said Alex White, VP-product strategy and marketing at ad-tech company
Sizmek. "This suite of capabilities should absolutely appeal to advertisers as there is...
- Keeping Things (A Little Too) Simple A combination of workflow efficiency, collaborative accountability and effective realization of unique assets can benefit brands, publishers and audiences.
- Sizmek Acquires Pointroll in $20 Million DealAd tech company
Sizmekhas agreed to buy Pointroll in a $20 million deal that is set to close immediately, Sizmek said Thursday during its...
- Digital Advertising Gets Bloody...be a positive move for marketers. Scott Klass, VP-global marketing at
Sizmek, has previously outlined the trap of throwing a bunch of disparate point...
- Dissonance in Digital Advertising?It's popular these days to suggest that digital advertising is going through nothing less than an existential crisis.
MAR30How Digital Giants are Using Ad Exchanges
JAN20The Internet of Things Is Why Marketers Are At CES
MAR3An Ad Tech Glossary: Must-Know Terms, If You're Looking For An Ad-Tech Partner
DEC16Fees for Demand-side Platforms Typically Less than Ad Networks, Report Finds
NOV11Ads based on time of day help native content stand out
FEB10Consulting Services Add Creative and Digital Agency Expertise