LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- Jackpot! Online Casinos to Drop Billions on AdsHey, ad agencies: Feeling lucky? You should be. With online gambling newly legal in Nevada and a host of states looking to follow suit, casinos are expected to flex some major marketing muscle.
- AMC Brings 'The Pitch' Back for a Second Season...Goldstein, FKM , the Hive, Jones Advertising , Kovel/Fuller, McKinney , Muse Communications,
SK&G, WDCW LA and Womenkind. The agencies competed for accounts from brands like...