LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Documentary Filmmaker Melanie Perkins...Not Forgotten When Melanie Perkins, a filmmaker and a producer at
Smash Advertisingin Boston, was a 9-year-old in Lawrence, Mass., in 1976...
- Found Art...USA. Coming to Sydney in September," along with the NBC Olympic logo.
Smash Advertising, Boston, created the work. Copywriter: Andy Saucier. Art director: Ian Maggiacomo.
- CHECKING IT OUT...site, launches a provocative new commercial last week. The spot, by
Smash Advertising, Boston, features male employees ogling a computer monitor. "Look at that figure...
- F.Y.I....position at Frito-Lay won't be directly filled. NBC to
Smash Advertising, Boston, as agency of record for the New York network's NBC...
- UNILEVER MOVES $40 MIL HAIRCARE ACCOUNT TO JWT