LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Clorox Enlists '80s Heartthrob David Hasselhoff to Tout Cleaners...to tout "convenient clean" products, said Rita Gorenberg, public relations and
social media groupmanager for Clorox. "More and more consumers aren't doing the...
- Year in Review: A Digital Executive on Hitting the Half-Century MarkIs this unstoppable march of technology a window into my demise or fuel for my ascent? wonders Pete Blackshaw.
- The Blurred Lines of Agency Staffing: Where to Place the New Experts?...place the analytics person in the brand strategy group, the PR/
social media groupor the account management group? In my agency, all would make...
- Calysto announces new content, social media practices...has also hired Scott Samele as chief digital media officer to lead the
social media group. Samele was previously a partner at PR agency Tangelo.
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.